English Bull Terriers

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

Here is my husband's Mini BT bitch that I hope to put under him in the future. She's wet from a bath in this photo, and she was also bred (to his best Patterdale), so she is out of shape.

MacKenzie_zpsfc496ec1.jpg

Here is her only offspring, her son. He's turning out nicely. He's 3/4 Mini 1/4 Standard.

100_3633_zps3911ff04.jpg

Edited by WorkingBullandTerrier

Some very sensibly constructed EBTs on this thread

The problem with the breed is not only the show folk but also the people who do use them like to keep a very low profile for various reasons. Shame because a nice raw Bullterrier has some very nice working qualities for various tasks.

Keep the photos coming :thumbs:

• Like 2

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breeds in a shit state on the whole but the right types can still be found over here

473.jpg

SonnyMacyandmycar006.jpg

Photo-0152-1.jpg

IMG00472-20110821-1217.jpg

IMG00470-20110821-1214-1.jpg

EdReids023.jpg

DSC_0155-2.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0092-1.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0209.jpg

4x.jpg

these are the nicest english bull i think ive ever seen,,,beautiful
  • Like 2

had a EBT 6 years ago loved him to bits was a pet wasnt in to hunting back then like he was massive show type stood about 22 and was 6stone huge head ect.one day i was walking him and he died at 2 years old!!!was gutted suffered massive heart attack due to these stupid show breeders vet said it must have been a murmor that wasnt picked up or i wasnt told about.

i think these dog in the pics from the lads are the best examples and 10 times better than any so called breeders.all about money with them lot.

his paper work was full of champs too and his grandad was King Billy.

all that stuuf dont mean jack give me a working type EBT anyday cracking dogs on here lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

WOW. Now those are some FINE Bull Terriers! That's EXACTLY what I am striving for. My male is built very similar, but I want to get a straighter profile. I would LOOOOOOVE to get a bitch imported here that looks like those above. Such amazing specimens......

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs amazing specimens based on a photograph :blink:

If they are an improvement on the obese caricatures that everyone is sick of seeing then great.........but the last thing they need is another bunch of people breeding for another type of look..............exactly the same thing happened with the Stafford,people supposedly reviving the breed got so obssessed about how long a dogs legs were they bred useless fat dogs to be useless thin dogs and actually improved nothing from a working point.If you work these dogs and breed best to best there make and shape will take care of itself.

• Like 14