Charging Bottles (divers)

depends on the size of your air cylinder. the most economical is a 300bar and the bigger the better :blink: but you need to make sure you can get them filled. size wise a 10 ltrmaybe a bit bigger if your strong enuf.

i got one of ebay but not a 300bar. think it was 40quid and postage at around £20 but it didnt have all the fittings for air rifles or any test.

Edited by maty j
Either Chris (new/secondhand), been looking and I would prefer the 300bar setup, my rifle is a AAS410K...

Check your local dive shop/refilling station to see whether they will fill a bottle to 300bar. Some do some don't and it could end up being a real ballache travelling to one that can. 232bar will be alright on an S410.

If you buy new you'll get all the bells, whistles and adaptors to fill the rifle plus the bottle will have a 5year test on it providing it's not going to double as a scuba tank. At least you know it's not been mistreated. You're looking at around the £130 mark for a 232 and about £150 for a 300 for a 3litre which you might get half a dozen to a dozen fills out of. New of course. 2nd hand will come in much cheaper. :blink:

Guest Geordie

Just had a look at it,i can see a sticker which says 3000 psi, it has another sticker on it sayin 'breathing air' im sure my [bANNED TEXT] mentioned it was from a B.A. set,the bottle is approx 7 inches wide by 2 ft high (including the valve on the top) it is a greyish green in colour with black and white markings on the top,it has some numbers stamped into the body of the bottle but they mean nowt to me :blink::icon_eek:search.gif

• 2 weeks later...