deer dogs (preban)

22 minutes ago, Penda said:

I remember the 1st munty I ever took with a dog was a buck I fascinated over the way it looked it was like some wierd creature from another planet before that point I think I'd only heard of tales from my dad and his mates and pictures id saw in books of them

They do look like proper little aliens. They fascinate me! 

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mates little whippet was a good deer dog pre ban 19tts. Very capable little bitch was Skippy

couple more in me youth.many many moons ago.when i was kean , now the ban i sit back and just think of the good old day,s,,

An old pre ban one a dog bred out of a 22tts lamp bitch to a first cross saluki/grey called jed from county duram.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Penda said:

I remember the 1st munty I ever took with a dog was a buck I fascinated over the way it looked it was like some wierd creature from another planet before that point I think I'd only heard of tales from my dad and his mates and pictures id saw in books of them

Strange looking things brummie noisy mardy arses 

cool Animals muntys me and me mate had this one from around the grounds of a well known game game fair....few get about there,iv had a few does in the past and one real good buck but things went south and he never come home,i like the way they run get them out in the field they can spin like a hare....were did the pic of my roe heads go?

Screenshot (27).png

• Like 2

mini took after a fallow buck the one day through a wood  one day on a walk and come back like this split right thought to the bone was a right b*****d to heal left a big hole there in the muscle now think she must of hit a log or sharp branch but you never know 

85115029_206201303908622_6295445148444655616_n.jpg

Edited by jake2580
5 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Chinese can be the same for cutting the dog and I once hand to pull a little devil horn out of the dog’s eye socket.

Iv'e in the past taken hundreds and hundreds of chinks and when i say hundreds i mean just in one season with lurchers and never once did any of them put up any sort of fight,mind you the best chink dog i ever saw (took 64 out of 64 slips before he missed one one winter) got his days ended by a muntie buck who put it's antler through the dogs neck and out it's ear..Some lads on here saw the land with some of the numbers on it and that was after a few years of us getting into it as such,was hard work at times but also bloody good fun and it is a shame my lurcher days have gone now but don't have the time to one justice.....

• Like 5