wellies?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't kick yourself ...............                                                                                 Wait until I finally catch up with you, I'l

imo the le chameur are best out there like slippers but really comfortable and hard wearing the neaprene lined ones are the buisness around 160 to 170 retail but shop around and around £110 very good

Aigle parcours iso.. only £100 and worth every penny, will last a lot longer than a year for sure.

why not try some STOCKHILL from target sports around the 50 quid mark. neoprene ,good soles and hard wearing.

gone are the days of spending a fortune on boots. expensive wellies don't catch game.

Wet feet aint much fun [bANNED TEXT] your turned 50 lol

why not try some STOCKHILL from target sports around the 50 quid mark. neoprene ,good soles and hard wearing.

gone are the days of spending a fortune on boots. expensive wellies don't catch game.

Wet feet aint much fun [bANNED TEXT] your turned 50 lol

struggling to understand you point mate.

Had the Aigles out today and they are by far the most comfortable boots Iv ever owned, infact I don't think Iv owned a pair of trainers as comfy. Great grip also and warm, I had one pair of thin shoe socks on and was fine...neoprene is good stuff.

Definitely recommend them, they're worth the money.

Had the Aigles out today and they are by far the most comfortable boots Iv ever owned, infact I don't think Iv owned a pair of trainers as comfy. Great grip also and warm, I had one pair of thin shoe socks on and was fine...neoprene is good stuff.

not being funny mate but they aint worth the money until they have stood the test of time, i had a pair of muck boots

they where as comfy as they come but a shocking sole on em fecking deadly at time's and didnt last very long.

ive just got 2 years out of hunter balmorals so im thinking of giving the aigle's a go

not being funny mate but they aint worth the money until they have stood the test of time, i had a pair of muck boots

they where as comfy as they come but a shocking sole on em fecking deadly at time's and didnt last very long.

ive just got 2 years out of hunter balmorals so im thinking of giving the aigle's a go

Aigle pacours ISO .. you wont look back Dazzz..

cheers vin i was going to ask you as i knew you've had a pair for a while, i was thinking of getting the open one's,

any advice mate??

Open ones ??

What like opened toed sandles ..lol

:laugh: :laugh: them's the one's Tomo brilliant for summer hunting.

why your on i remember you saying you can get muck boots with a vibram sole??ive still not seen em mate