Hey every one, thought a forum like this would be a good start to get some strong advice.

i am a 24 year old male with a strong farming background. but in recent years i have let the years slip by and have made some stupid mistakes with career choices ect..

as i said i am 24 and have been Landscape gardening for the last 6 years. im not happy with my line of work and never have been. my biggest regret was not to go to sparsholt or what ever to study game management.

through out my winters i have been beating and shooting a fair bit but these past few weeks i have really been considering a change of career into gamekeeping. my biggest concern is am i too old to get into this now. in 2 weeks time i will be droppings a days work to start helping out local keepers to maybe 'get my foot in the door'

with 2 cousins very successful keepers one head stalker at woburn Abbey and the other a keeper at Sandringham estate i have some good connections that could possibly benefit me.

so any of you wise gentlemen and ladies of course have some good advice?

many thanks.

Im 42 years old and regret not doing a game keeping course when I was younger. My advice is follow your heart and do something that you will enjoy because if you don't you will only regret it later down the line....... Good luck with what ever you decide.