A nights lamping with don & chief

I went out last night on one of my permissions, with my uncle and t10shp of this site.

The weather was poor, no wind at all and starry skies. Also the fields were flooded so sneaking onto rabbits was difficult.

After a couple hours we drove to our usual drop off points to realise At one of our gates was 5 Missing rabbits. So that left us with a total of 17. So i jumped into a couple more fields and nabbed 8 rabbits making a total of 25 Hanging from the gate but a total of 30 for the night..

End pic Chief & Don

20121018_002152.jpg

• Like 12

Well done,some 1 made there numbers up or a nice free feed

we seen a van driving around suspicously, at first we thought it was the police but i think it was lads lamping. So possibility they have stopped at the gate and seen the rabbits they would have been pretty obvious to see. Just one of those things i guess

Well done,some 1 made there numbers up or a nice free feed

we seen a van driving around suspicously, at first we thought it was the police but i think it was lads lamping. So possibility they have stopped at the gate and seen the rabbits they would have been pretty obvious to see. Just one of those things i guess

stealing another mans hard work..theres some right uns about mate.. never mind at least you caught em in 1st place...they,ll be going home saying their dogs had em ..lol