how long would you wait?

Reddawn said today best he has had with his 8 month old pup is 18 rabbits so that quite good going so he gets them out young! And he runs a bull x,if you want to see my 8 month old pup run you are welcome any time and I've had him out from 8 weeks old and he will catch more than reddawns dog!

why is it your a tosser on every topic you post on ?

and reddawn runs a boston terrier x whippet :thumbs:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what you are going to be using the dog for ...,if its ferreting going out now and sitting on a warren for 10 minuets at a time won't do it any harm ..... If its lamping then obviously it

soon as they are jabbed i get mine out staight away not doing much, just getting them used to things like traffic livestock people basic comands and just let them be a pup .

If its lamping then wait until the dog has developed enough to cope with running hard at night .......

Posted Images

Reddawn said today best he has had with his 8 month old pup is 18 rabbits so that quite good going so he gets them out young! And he runs a bull x,if you want to see my 8 month old pup run you are welcome any time and I've had him out from 8 weeks old and he will catch more than reddawns dog!

Cause I'm a tosser with a great dog! Can't help what I run! What did I say? He asked a question and I've answered it, can't I tell the truth would you rather me lie?

Cause I'm a tosser with a great dog! Can't help what I run! What did I say? He asked a question and I've answered it, can't I tell the truth would you rather me lie?

you talk enough bullshite so some more wouldnt of mattered, you always come on and try to create an argument ...

as for great dog i havent seen it , and i dont believe anything till ive seen it ,

Not necessarily 12 month but hard runs will put strain on joints etc! Taking it out with ferrets to learn isn't guna hurt early on and the odd easy one will keen it up! Also if it sees a few bolting bunnies when it gets a run it will be keen as mustard

i agree about the ferreting , but i always start my dogs at night first, only because thats their main job

you talk enough bullshite so some more wouldnt of mattered, you always come on and try to create an argument ...

as for great dog i havent seen it , and i dont believe anything till ive seen it ,

How have I?reddawn said today his best is 18 well I've had more no big deal,was just making a point starting them early helps. Why jump down my throat and spoil his thread?

How have I?reddawn said today his best is 18 well I've had more no big deal,was just making a point starting them early helps. Why jump down my throat and spoil his thread?

how bigs your dad? cause mines 6ft 2 ???????

thats the kind of shite you spout

Not necessarily 12 month but hard runs will put strain on joints etc! Taking it out with ferrets to learn isn't guna hurt early on and the odd easy one will keen it up! Also if it sees a few bolting bunnies when it gets a run it will be keen as mustard

i agree about the ferreting , but i always start my dogs at night first, only because thats their main job

cheers guys ill make some plans for ferreting then

What happened to you then why you so short?

think it depends on the size the pup will finish i run small dogs i will start them ferreting at 6 months once the basic training done atb and good luck with your pup :thumbs:

thanks northernlite, he should make around 25-27 tts hopefully. But its too early to say for sure. But he is from a good line

What happened to you then why you so short?

because 1) my mums a midget

2)i lied about my dads height

3) i smoked as a youngster (we all know that stunts your growth)