ANOTHER GOOD HAUL more pic's added

Had another night last night with Ruby and my mates dog Buck, the weather wasnt the best it was pitch black

but with very little wind and terrential and i mean terrential rain. the dog's ran very well it was Ruby's 1st outing

since our trip upto scotland where she realy did come of age, she kept up with Buck again last night not in any

kind of competition it's just the way i judge her progress as he is a dog ive seen since day 1 and a dog i rate a

lot so it's good to see she's turning into as worthy a dog as he is and they are a very sinilar way bred.

Anyway we did our 1st spot and came away with 33......16 to Ruby and 17 to Buck, onto the next spot

and straight away i new a good bag was on another 34 in the bag..........18 to Ruby and 16 to Buck,

so a total of 67 in 3 1/2 hrs, i said i would be testing Ruby this year and so far she hasnt let me down,

she's a bit lame today with a cut toe and a slight knock on the wrist, i hope she's upto a bit of ferreting

in the morn.

just shows the knockers of these dog's should take a long hard look at there selves and the way they do

things rather than blame the dog's all the time (sorry i had to get that one in)

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1564.jpg

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

NOT THE BEST OF PIC'S BUT CONSIDERING THE WEATHER IM SURPRISED I EVEN TOOK ANY

Edited by dazzz
  • Like 10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had another night last night with Ruby and my mates dog Buck, the weather wasnt the best it was pitch black but with very little wind and terrential and i mean terrential rain. the dog's ran very wel

some pic's better of the 2 dog's, the black dog is BUCK and the dark brindle is my bitch RUBY  

Exactly what they are renowned for..not show fecking ponies or long jump champions or racers

Excellent shift Daz..no one more chuffed than myself mate as both those dogs carry blood of my old troopers...the knockers can keep on knocking mate,the proofs in the pudding and that blood from proven stayers over many years is still shining through :victory: ..top marks to both men and more so the mutts..well done ALL :toast: ...ATB Andy. ;)

thanks everyone, northerlite my bitch Ruby is 2 1/2 and Buck is just over 3 1/2.

Andy the dogs arnt perfect they have there faults like every dog, it just boils my piss that one man's failure doesnt mean a whole line is worthless,

you know what im getting at so i wont harp on.

one thing these dogs do have is wind and bags of it, and at 2 1/2 i think Ruby is more than proving that and making me a proud owner

atb Daz

• Like 2

Nice one daz and the dogs,, be carefull with that ferreting you don't want to wipe out the lamping ground..

Oh and sort out that line up..... ;)

will do boss haha every trip i intend on doing things a bit neater but by the end of the night i think sorry Tomo i want my bed

especialy last night i was fecking soaked as well as fecked, whatever way we do it there just isnt any drop off points so the carrying

is hard work

• Like 1