Saddest video I ever seen in my life

Guest thebigdog

Dont want to sound harsh but why would the police be knocking on her door at 4am to tell her someone had printed pics of her tits , summat dont sit right with any of this , i know from experience that if you cut all contact with online billies or stalkers they piss off after a few weeks because you dont react to there bullying ,

sorry but i think the kid had issues regardless of the alleged bullying

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the moral of the story, stay of Facebook and putting up your life story on a web ya daft c**ts

Aye real shame where the fec were the parents/police in all this?? kinell a lad get's jailed for a few naughty comments an these cnuts are still posting shite about the poor girl.. beggars belief.  

at the end of the day thats someones sister daughter real shame and a waste of life john

I made the mistake of buying a PC for my 1st daughter when we moved house. In the end I installed software called VNC which is a way of watching another computer screen on either a remote computer or even a mobile telephone. I use this a lot for work but when my daughter was 14 going on 15 I was starting to worry about what she was getting up to as she had a boyfriend and I wasn't keen on who she was hanging round with, I also logged her MSN chat messages.

I hated doing it but on several occasions it gave me the chance to intervene and make sure she was not going down the wrong path.

I will never buy a computer for my 2nd daughter, if she wants to use one she can use mine.

trouble is they can get on all these sites on a mobile aswell!

Dont want to sound harsh but why would the police be knocking on her door at 4am to tell her someone had printed pics of her tits , summat dont sit right with any of this , i know from experience that if you cut all contact with online billies or stalkers they piss off after a few weeks because you dont react to there bullying ,

sorry but i think the kid had issues regardless of the alleged bullying

ahh, so that's why FTB disappeared!

That is so sad :cry: , poor wee soul, what a beautiful wee girl,.........................yes she made mistakes (who hasn't??), if we don't make mistakes we don't learn from them but unfortunately this wee girl let society get to her, a lot of the bullying would obviously have been jealousy from the usual horrid school bullies because she was so pretty, such a shame she let it go so deep :cry: but these sick bullies from the sick internet stalker to the sick school idiots knew she was fragile and an easy target......wee soul

• Like 1

I really feel sory for people who are bullied ut you have to stand up for yourself as nobody else will.

Bit different for a grown man and a school girl. Sounds like she was a school girl being bullied by her classmates and stalked by some lad, looks like she made mistakes, but we all do that. A local lad aged 11 killed himself after being bullied at school, its sickening......

I really feel sory for people who are bullied ut you have to stand up for yourself as nobody else will.

Bit different for a grown man and a school girl. Sounds like she was a school girl being bullied by her classmates and stalked by some lad, looks like she made mistakes, but we all do that. A local lad aged 11 killed himself after being bullied at school, its sickening......

Yeah thinking about it I think your right. How can schools do more to tackle bullying (genuine question).

Yeah thinking about it I think your right. How can schools do more to tackle bullying (genuine question).

I think anti-bullying practices are in place, its important that children feel they can talk to their parents about issues and know there parents will respond and deal with them.............

Problem is the online bullying is hard to stop or even find out about.

I agree, and with children thats the parents responsibilty to monitor what they are looking at and typing, the internet can be a dangerous place............

I think anti-bullying practices are in place, its important that children feel they can talk to their parents about issues and know there parents will respond and deal with them.............

Well my daughter couldn't get her dinner today because of a couple of bullies stopping her,I went to the school about it and they were more concerned about her bbm'ing in school,wrong I know but shouldn't the bullying be addressed.

• Like 1

I agree, and with children thats the parents responsibilty to monitor what they are looking at and typing, the internet can be a dangerous place............

Couldn't agree more :thumbs:

its getting worst mate with trolls everywhere! the internet can be a world of hurt and bullying for some kids and adults alike.........

Problem is the online bullying is hard to stop or even find out about.

Yep unfortunately not all parents have the skills or knowlege to know how to. You can see the level i went to which is rediculous.