The Hunting Life Forum October Charity Air Rifle Meet.

Hi there,

In this episode of VerminHuntersTV you will see some of the highlights of the recent (Hunting Life Forum Charity October Air Rifle Meet) where we managed to raise over £1100 :yes: together with the funds added from the charity DVD we did, The Rise of the Verminators.

Our chosen charity is:

Treats4BritishTroops :thumbs:

Thanks to everyone that attended :signthankspin:, your all stars :notworthy: and really made the meet special and one to remember :yes: .

Hopefully I have managed to show the meet and capture it in its true light in the editing Ive done.

Please enjoy

Si.

post-2627-0-38701600-1349989526_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini
  • Like 4

Really enjoyed the vid and the day Si. It was our first THL meet and a big thanks to all the members for making us so welcome. It was a fantastic sum raised for a very worthy cause. Well done to all who attended and thanks to you Davey and Charlie for all you hard work.

• Like 1

Brightened my morning up watching this,was good to see new faces attending and some top shooting taking place.IMHO everyone is a winner who attends these meets ,some have to take holidays of work,and also digging deep when times are hard to help a very worthy charity.Hats off to you all ,and I hope to make the next THL meet in January .ATVB...Ste

• Like 3

Si buddy dear dear. I video'd the weekend and thought you were going to do a voiceover over my recordings. You can hear me talking in the background like a country bumpkin, if i had known you were going to leave my voice on the video i would have put my posh voice on. Then i would of sounded more like Sir Richard Attingborough rather than a person that was related to someone that was seen i Deliverence (sqeel like a pig).

Another thing is i can't remember signing a disclaimer for you to use my voice. lol

Just glad you could use some of it

Respect

Roger

• Like 1