• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong!   Green tripe is the stomach meat of cow, bison, or lamb, and the greens they have eaten, all in one miracle food. The perfect combination of high quality protein and green vegetation, rich i

Don't forget to boil it first in the kitchen to get rid of all the worm cyst's..

If your not feeding your dogs whole animals, then I'll fink you'll find tripe is pretty essential if your feeding a BARF diet. Peter, I take it you don't like the smell

Posted Images

I don't no why people still use tripe you be better off feeding tin dog food than that rubbish what's the point it stinks and mostly water anyway

Wrong!

Green tripe is the stomach meat of cow, bison, or lamb, and the greens they have eaten, all in one miracle food. The perfect combination of high quality protein and green vegetation, rich in natural nutrition that you just can't get from baked kibble and other cooked, over-processed foods.

The calcium:phosphorous ratio is 1:1, the overall pH is on the acidic side which is better for digestion, protein is 15.1, fat 11.7 and it contains the essential fatty acids in ideal proportions.

What many people don't realize about this miracle food, is that because it is beef, lamb, or buffalo stomach lining, it contains lactic acid bacteria, also known as Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which is the "good" intestinal bacteria. It is the main ingredient in probiotics.

Green tripe is loaded with gastric enzymes, amino acids, and other gastric juices. The gastric enzymes not only help the cow in digestion, but also aid the dogs and cats who eat tripe in digesting and efficiently utilizing their food. Tripe has also been linked to reduced instances of bloat (fatal stomach twisting) in large and giant breed dogs. The amino acids are necessary for muscular development, and the other gastric juices are the best cleaner for teeth!

• Like 6