• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all depends how many miles you will be travel in 90 s are very good off road but not very good on

Hi my v6 2.5 litre does does between odd to 100 odd miles for 20 quid it depends the way you drive them

i have a 300 tdi and its awsome plenty of power and pulls like a train drove a friends td5 the other week and it was guttless compared to mine   heres a cuple of pics shes a beast

L200 for me. Decent set of tyres and your away. Good comfortable motor too. Bonus that the dogs are seperate from the cab so you dont get that dog smell if you are planning on using it as a family car too....... :thumbs: DONT BUY NISSAN!!!

How can you knock Nissans and advise someone to buy a poxy L200.

L200 for me. Decent set of tyres and your away. Good comfortable motor too. Bonus that the dogs are seperate from the cab so you dont get that dog smell if you are planning on using it as a family car too....... :thumbs: DONT BUY NISSAN!!!

Cause Nissans are shite!!.....Anything else?

Ive owned both and the Navara outperformed the L200 for speed power and fuel economy,Iknow some Nissans had engine problems but so did the L200s

Ive owned both and the Navara outperformed the L200 for speed power and fuel economy,Iknow some Nissans had engine problems but so did the L200s

So have i mate....just bitter towards the customer service i recieved from Nissan so i'll push any person who asks away from Nissan. But i do prefer the Warrior i have now to my Nissan..... :thumbs:

So have i mate....just bitter towards the customer service i recieved from Nissan so i'll push any person who asks away from Nissan. But i do prefer the Warrior i have now to my Nissan..... :thumbs:

Got to agree with you that customer service from Nissan is shit.Iwent into my local Nissan dealer when i had mine to try and but 2 bottom bulljoints.The fat scruffy pig sat behind the desk stuffing his face with a lump of cake looked at me like i a piece of shit and said you have to buy the whole arm its a complete unit.When i asked how much helooked reluctantly on his computer ,£260 a side +vat.Anyway my mate told me to try milners so i phoned them asking if i could buy just the bulljoints.Of course you can sir £16 each.
  • Like 1

GEY THE 300 TDI MATE,ITS EASIER TO GET PARTS IF NEEDED,THEY ARE GOOD ON JUICE,I JUST PUT A 2.8 ISUZU IN A DEFENDER RECENTLY,JUST FOR A PROJECT TO SEE HOW THEY COMPARE TO LANDYS ENGINES.CANT SAY AT THE MOMENT,STILL SORTING OUT A FEW ISSUES WITH IT,BUT ALOT QUITER ,IF ITS ONLY FOR THE DOGS YOU WONT GO FAR WITH THE LANDYS,