wales v scotland

Guest bullterrier

Oh I stayed clear of online betting. Had a spell few year ago with online poker.

I even remember my first time ever in a bookies. My old man liked a gamble, started of I had to stay in the car ( for f*****g ages I might add) lol then he took me in one day, it was like another world lol could hardly see for the fag reek, grown men running up to the counter to get a bet on, roaring and swearing at horses. I was hooked ;) nowadays they look like f*****g wine bars.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAVE WE EVEN GOT A FOOTBALL TEAM????? :laugh: .

"The Beautiful Game !!"   Watch these 2 teams make you question that quote. 0-0 draw.

so the welsh lads think scotland will win and the scotish lads think wales will win i think you's both should stick to rugby as you both show more passion for the oval ball than around one as nieth

Posted Images

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-61590-0-66284100-1350077658.jpg

At least we know we are and don't try and kid ourselves...unlike a certain other nation of world beaters :whistling:

our b team smashed 5 past a team better than wales....... :whistling:

oh aye, your 'B team' needed a penalty to get going against the bottom ranked team in world football at home despite being full of first choice top half of the premier league players. The manager of San Marino is a part time PE teacher FFS! :doh::laugh:

Aye bale was a different class altogether, the lad can shift a bit, his penalty was never a penalty although saying that Wales had one stone Waller turned down and there was a call for one before that, still don't know why Steven fletchers header was ruled out. Don't why levein left it so late to make changes, Scotland didn't look comfortable at 1-0 should've brought miller on sooner pushed for another goal. In all I would've settled for the 1-1 but wales were the better side overall and deserved the result.

Well Wales supporters thinking Scotland would win and vice versa kinda says it all......it would be the same if either were playing Ireland, which is kinda cool :thumbs:

Where ya been pal, how's things? :)

Nice.... ;)

My Dad had his own bookies for a while in the village i grew up in.............glad i dont have his gambling streak, i'd be even more skint.............. :laugh:

Dont think ive ever met a poor bookie.........ive been through spells betting on the most ridiculous shit but its all under control now :D

wanna bet :laugh:

Well Wales supporters thinking Scotland would win and vice versa kinda says it all......it would be the same if either were playing Ireland, which is kinda cool thumbs.gif

Where ya been pal, how's things? smile.png

Ooooo a VERY long story Mal!!! lol Things are ok, moved from where I was, been livin all over the UK and now waiting for a house purchase to go through, hope to live on the edge of the Black Mountains. Off out to watch a live band in Neath tonight :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well Wales supporters thinking Scotland would win and vice versa kinda says it all......it would be the same if either were playing Ireland, which is kinda cool thumbs.gif

Where ya been pal, how's things? smile.png

Ooooo a VERY long story Mal!!! lol Things are ok, moved from where I was, been livin all over the UK and now waiting for a house purchase to go through, hope to live on the edge of the Black Mountains. Off out to watch a live band in Neath tonight :thumbs:

well all the best pal, wherever you are! :D:thumbs:

Nice.... ;)

My Dad had his own bookies for a while in the village i grew up in.............glad i dont have his gambling streak, i'd be even more skint.............. :laugh:

Dont think ive ever met a poor bookie.........ive been through spells betting on the most ridiculous shit but its all under control now :D

Your welcome to meet mine...............he's f*****g skint.. :yes::D

Why oh why Man Utd didn't break the bank to buy Gareth Bale is beyond me, what a player!! a real match winner like another welsh wizard Ryan Giggs :thumbs:..........

bale is good but he cant do it week in week out in the prem

against a shit team like scotland he can.............. :whistling: