Any West Fife longdog owners about?

As per title - just wondering if any dog workers are in the West Fife/Dunfermline/Clackmannanshire area?

My whippet x beddy bitch is almost a year old and ready to start earning her keep so I'm looking for a someone in the area with working dogs to help show her the ropes and get started on the long-ears.

PM me if you're up for taking a baby along for her first taste of the big time. I'll bring the flask ;)

• Like 1

As per title - just wondering if any dog workers are in the West Fife/Dunfermline/Clackmannanshire area?

My whippet x beddy bitch is almost a year old and ready to start earning her keep so I'm looking for a someone in the area with working dogs to help show her the ropes and get started on the long-ears.

PM me if you're up for taking a baby along for her first taste of the big time. I'll bring the flask ;)

lolol stick to the office ian laing :bye:
  • Like 1

alright mate what size is your bitch ?

ATM 21" TTS so still a bit of growing in her but she needs some easy catches to boost her confidence. Her prey drive's immense.

Any pics mate?i like that x.atb floyd

th_DSCF7007-cropped.jpg th_DSCF7010.jpg

Littermate to this dog: http://www.thehuntin...30#entry2790460

]lolol stick to the office ian laing :bye:

Sorry but..... whit?

Better check the law mate theres no hares in fife and very few rabbits :laugh: :laugh:

Why the law? Has Fat Alex brought in some new law that's outlawed loosing dogs on rabbits in Fife or something?

Plenty hares near me and plenty rabbits further afield in The Kingdom just none I want to loose the lass on too early and either run her out or wreck her confidence.

Edited by Egg

still a bit of growing in her at a year :hmm: maybe out the way

Oh aye, still needs some beef on her (a butcher living next door to the folks will see to that) but the whippet's strong in her so not expecting too much of a Geoff Capes at the end of her growth period. ATM she's growing up the way instead of out the way.

at a year im surprised if she gets taller atb with her got 3 beddy xs myself like the x atb :thumbs:

Yeah, her mum's about the same height, lean body on her as well.

Our girl runs 10k at least every other day (courtesy of my fitness fanatic wife) so she has a bit of staying power as well as a fair turn of speed - guess you can say the same for SWMBO as well :D

Egg were about in the kingdom u from

NW Dunfermline mate - and your avatar is fecking freaky!

and you call that kingdom lol could understand if it was on the west coast :thumbs:

Mate, I'm Edinburgh born & bred - we're just here to block the lavvies and give diversity to the stagnant gene-pool :D

Edited by Egg