taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

Aye but the fella offering his to Raymond1 never said out about them being world beaters!

I can't believe you went off on one when you've sold fowl yourself, it doesn't matter if your view has changed, you still did it so you can't criticise others for doing it now. The word begins with P and ends in lonker!!

Raymond get some pics up please :-)

• Like 1

The post before you edited it said they were your fowl, put the post back in the original form or get a mod to do it. I don't know about these things. I'm simply stating as it was.

Now then, as for calling me a fool, you have the luxury of distance. And I assure you if we were now face to face you would be a lot more hesitant to do so. But it's a small world and our paths may cross. As you are a young lad, I hope with the benefit of experience you will be embarassed by the way you have conducted yourself from start to finish on this post.

• Like 1

The post before you edited it said they were your fowl, put the post back in the original form or get a mod to do it. I don't know about these things. I'm simply stating as it was.

Now then, as for calling me a fool, you have the luxury of distance. And I assure you if we were now face to face you would be a lot more hesitant to do so. But it's a small world and our paths may cross. As you are a young lad, I hope with the benefit of experience you will be embarassed by the way you have conducted yourself from start to finish on this post.

Edited by gamerooster

Aye but the fella offering his to Raymond1 never said out about them being world beaters!

I can't believe you went off on one when you've sold fowl yourself, it doesn't matter if your view has changed, you still did it so you can't criticise others for doing it now. The word begins with P and ends in lonker!!

Raymond get some pics up please :-)

Edited by gamerooster

Bohemigsboy ,

Lets get it right. ......... The bull terrier game was run by greed , and had more scumbag drug dealers involved in the game than owt else .....

So the fact they ........ Sold ....... Dogs means sweet feck all tbh .

As most had the morals of a rattlesnake

That same type have now started to gravitate towards keeping asian fowl , .....

I for one wouldnt want to be associated with men like that

Duckwing .

• Like 1

GR you look like the fool i always knew you were, and your back peddaling more than lance armstrong on an overdose of his steroids!

you made yourself look a complete tit! case closed. as for keyboard warriors, you come across a bit that way... :yes::thumbs:

keyboard warrior??? you will never see me making the first threat, only ever replying to one, usually in a non agressive manner.

And as for me being a fool, it takes one to know one!!!

GR you look like the fool i always knew you were, and your back peddaling more than lance armstrong on an overdose of his steroids!

you made yourself look a complete tit! case closed. as for keyboard warriors, you come across a bit that way... :yes::thumbs:

keyboard warrior??? you will never see me making the first threat, only ever replying to one, usually in a non agressive manner.

thanks grandma :laugh:

not a keyboard warrior then... just a keyboard twat

thanks grandma :laugh:

not a keyboard warrior then... just a keyboard twat

Edited by gamerooster

Bohemigsboy ,

Lets get it right. ......... The bull terrier game was run by greed , and had more scumbag drug dealers involved in the game than owt else .....

So the fact they ........ Sold ....... Dogs means sweet feck all tbh .

As most had the morals of a rattlesnake

That same type have now started to gravitate towards keeping asian fowl , .....

I for one wouldnt want to be associated with men like that

Duckwing .

duckwing .... although the majority of the bulldog men were as you described not all of them were .... the point i am trying to get across is people make themselves out to be whiter than white and say they never sell anything when in reality they have .....where did these that are made out to be hero's get there stock from ?......i'll tell you ...someone sold them it..... in all the time ive had dogs only two people have given me them the rest i had to pay for .... maybe its different in gamefowl i don't know but as i said in bulldogs there is very few who hasnt sold any at one time or another ..... not saying it is right ...just putting my opinion across ...... bb

Edited by bohemigsboy