taiwan or o'shamo hen wanted

hi all sorry i have not been on gamerooster my birds r not shit i will get pics up and u will see the good shit i keep i sed if the man give me £30 for the tow i wood give him 1 or 2 4 free atb nicky

And what would pictures prove?

er just what raymond 1 wants them for to look at .if raymond1 is happy at the pics and likes the birds what is the problem where has he on this whole thread said anything other than he wants them to look at

as already stated, the PM's he has sent me!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you not read or are you just a snivelling little bellend?   Duckwing claims if you don't care about the quality of the bird, you won't care for the bird. There's the bullshit foxdigger, I though

raymond1 has already said he wants them to look at and for something that pleaes him! they could have feathered legs and a crest like a poland, but if he likes the bird leave it to him! all this good

hi all sorry i have not been on gamerooster my birds r not shit i will get pics up and u will see the good shit i keep i sed if the man give me £30 for the tow i wood give him 1 or 2 4 free atb nicky

er just what raymond 1 wants them for to look at .if raymond1 is happy at the pics and likes the birds what is the problem where has he on this whole thread said anything other than he wants them to look at

fcuk me you clown, think bout what the fcuk you are writing you bellend. id edit a few posts if i was you, tool.

Fd ,

Once you lads have given birds away and seen them wasted , you will get that grind in yer guts ......... To see birds you have raised ill , smashed to bits through crap pens , killed by foxes , etc , etc , etc.

Yep , i was very , very selective about who i gave a bird too ........ You lot wiill end up the same if you care about your stock ......... Not lads you have seen write a few posts on the tinternet .

One thing i disagree with is some lads selling fowl on here and elsewhere on a regular basis , ....... Ive said it before , no one decent in gamefowl has anything to do with dealers , its as simple as that .

Its been mentioned here ...... By others and has been laughed at .....

But they can try to shout the odds as much as they want the truth will out .........

Theres more scum bags keepibg asian fowl today than good men ,..... A sad fact that according to a few long time asian breeders have completley ruined the fancey

And remember this fd ,.........

Many men will make excuses about selling culls , some will make excuses about selling on birds to ....... "Help " others ............

Hell some will even make excuses about selling on birds they were gifted ....!!!! .........

But at the end of the day .........: all the excuses in the world wont make it right !

Duckwing

• Like 1

fcuk me you clown, think bout what the fcuk you are writing you bellend. id edit a few posts if i was you, tool.

Edited by gamerooster

Fd ,

Once you lads have given birds away and seen them wasted , you will get that grind in yer guts ......... To see birds you have raised ill , smashed to bits through crap pens , killed by foxes , etc , etc , etc.

Yep , i was very , very selective about who i gave a bird too ........ You lot wiill end up the same if you care about your stock ......... Not lads you have seen write a few posts on the tinternet .

One thing i disagree with is some lads selling fowl on here and elsewhere on a regular basis , ....... Ive said it before , no one decent in gamefowl has anything to do with dealers , its as simple as that .

Its been mentioned here ...... By others and has been laughed at .....

But they can try to shout the odds as much as they want the truth will out .........

Theres more scum bags keepibg asian fowl today than good men ,..... A sad fact that according to a few long time asian breeders have completley ruined the fancey

And remember this fd ,.........

Many men will make excuses about selling culls , some will make excuses about selling on birds to ....... "Help " others ............

Hell some will even make excuses about selling on birds they were gifted ....!!!! .........

But at the end of the day .........: all the excuses in the world wont make it right !

Duckwing

amen to that, the best post you have made yet!!! :thumbs:

what, he wants them for eggs aswell!!! dont jump to conclusions, knobhead.

And anyone who sells fowl in my opinion as the real deal, can shove there opinion up there own arse, your nothing but a peddlar!!!

i assumed he wanted to eat them, and seem as im an ardent vegan, i hate that, knobhead. anyone who sells fowl as the real deal is a knobhead? why? kiss arse

And anyone who sells fowl in my opinion as the real deal, can shove there opinion up there own arse, your nothing but a peddlar!!!

i assumed he wanted to eat them, and seem as im an ardent vegan, i hate that, knobhead. anyone who sells fowl as the real deal is a knobhead? why? kiss arse

Edited by gamerooster

Why? because you dislike duckwing, even when he speaks the truth? and if they were the real deal, why are they for sale. And as stated earlier, your not going to lie and say ' the shit really, but still buy them'.

How many young lads do you reckon have been put of gamefowl, due to said fowl doing x and y, but really there just culls???

i dont dislike duckwing, in fact i quite like his bluntness and manner in which he doesnt give a fcuk, i quite like him. you cant keep everything, that would be my view.

Why? because you dislike duckwing, even when he speaks the truth? and if they were the real deal, why are they for sale. And as stated earlier, your not going to lie and say ' the shit really, but still buy them'.

How many young lads do you reckon have been put of gamefowl, due to said fowl doing x and y, but really there just culls???

i dont dislike duckwing, in fact i quite like his bluntness and manner in which he doesnt give a fcuk, i quite like him. you cant keep everything, that would be my view.

would you like me to teach you how to dispatch a chicken?

good job you dont know how mate or you'd end up with no fowl left ;)

the ferrets know all aboutme dispatching birds dont you worry pal :thumbs: whats your ratio of birds hatched to birds eventually kept then? charlie cnut, i dont cull em i give them to you :whistling:

says another chicken peddlar??? and for the record, i dont have any fowl at the moment, lack of a job meant i could not afford to feed them, so instead of selling them, i gave them away FREE to a friend.

yeah charlie is a reet chicken peddlar mate.........................................

Pj ,

Do yourself a favour ........

Set goals and stick to them , ..... Of course you will breed culls everyone does and. Believe me the better breeders have rigid standards and cull heavily ........

Notice i said cull not sell .

Because a cull is a cull , no matter what breed , what breeder or what price its sold at .

Duckwing