cheeky as fcuk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats the shovel for? you should of told her that like all responsible dog owners you use the shovel for pickin up the dogs shit

Its a joke mate the conversation i had with her went on for ages and was pointless to say the least , i asked her why she thought she could accuse me of that and she said you got terriers and a shovel

Hope you pass your test mate, I just get the 2 legged bitch to chauffeur me about , but I'm nice to her on the journey

Yeah mate keep me posted , it would be nice to hear about some russells grafting instead of black dogs ( nothing against patts btw lol )

Will do mate, still got my black ones kenneled up but fancy a change and I've got a plummer ordered for after christmas :boogy:

Yeah mate keep me posted , it would be nice to hear about some russells grafting instead of black dogs ( nothing against patts btw lol )

Will do mate, still got my black ones kenneled up but fancy a change and I've got a plummer ordered for after christmas :boogy:

Atb with them mate im going to try my 2year old dog to fox properly this season fingers crossed he will do the job , if not my pup is out of good fox dogs ill try to get her going next year ,no garuntee's in this game but its in her breeding Edited by trinder

Atb with them mate im going to try my 2year old dog to fox properly this season fingers crossed he will do the job , if not my pup is out of good fox dogs ill try to get her going , no garuntee's in this game but its in her breeding

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Atb with them mate im going to try my 2year old dog to fox properly this season fingers crossed he will do the job , if not my pup is out of good fox dogs ill try to get her going next year ,no garuntee's in this game but its in her breeding

legal terrier work btw lol
  • Like 1

Good luck with the foxing mate, if you want a trip up here just get in touch :thumbs:

im doing my driving test soon mate i havent forgot your offer im just limited for transport atm

Hope you pass your test mate, I just get the 2 legged bitch to chauffeur me about :laugh: , but I'm nice to her on the journey :toast:

• Like 2

when out lamping i've been pulled in on a few occassions... first thing they ask is to see the firearms an when i tell them i havent got one but i do have a lurcher in the back then they seem totally clueless as to what to ask next!! one officer even wanted to know what the dog done, his words were like this... "so you just send the dog after things to tare them apart", i looked at him for a sec and replied, "i think you watch too much telly". he then inquired after dog licenses etc becuase he didnt seem to know what else to say!!

• Like 1

Iknow you wasnt doing anything illegal but if your walking down a public road with terriers and a spade over your shoulder your asking for trouble.

if i had a full size roundnose and other tools i could see a reason for her to stop me , i had a mini roundnose spade which is about 23 inch long and is only good for ratting and ferreting when i want to travel light , imo its pathetic that the police dont know the laws they are ment to be enfforcing and get all their infomation from the media which is mostly anti bullshit