its whats in your genes, some people can eat loads of food and dont put much weight on. When younger i done karate+ weights for 3 years, i was strong bench 250 lb and rep 200lb 4xs, and only was 13st 12lb was good weight for my height 5 ft .11in , but could never get any bigger no matter what i ate :yes:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the best bit of advice your ever going to get on here about training/juice/weight gain etc etc...............   Dont go on a hunting website seeking advice about bodybuilding go on a bodybuild

Well i'm trying my hardest to train 4 days a week but mostly i only manage 3. I eat chicken like its going out of fashion, with rice, pasta or noodles. Trying to eat healthy all the time is a struggle

.. SHH cant even call himself a fat c**t without getting called a liar..............

Posted Images

I struggled gaining weight so went f**k it, I'll get my diet sorted and stick at it for 4 weeks.

Diet was:

Breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled and a bowl of porridge

Protein shake (phd pharma gain strawberry)

Chicken + brown rice

Protein shake

Steak + potatoes with veg (broccoli etc)

Then normal 'tea' (whatever the gf is having)

It's expensive, but after 4 weeks it was working so kept at it, started a dbol cycle aswell and that helps (wouldn't recommend until your at a stable level / stop gaining)

But I've stuck at it and managed to gain 2 stone which is major to say i was struggling before its not all muscle but noticeable, as you say I'll keep it through winter then in the summer cut.

But just nail your diet mate.

I am a fat c**t but went Down from 21 stone to 16 stone

21 stone my hole you f*****g buffoon, you wouldn't be 21 stone if you had bags of concrete for shoes ya tit !! Lol lol

• Like 1

21 stone my hole you f*****g buffoon, you wouldn't be 21 stone if you had bags of concrete for shoes ya tit !! Lol lol

careful WILF one right hook would see you sleeping............ :whistling:

:laugh: .. SHH cant even call himself a fat c**t without getting called a liar.............. :D
  • Like 4

Theres a free app for your phone called myfitnesspal

Helps you track your protein/calories/sodium etc

Im not bulking but I am trying to build lean muscle

Its worth tracking as you would be surprised how much you learn about food

Keep away from breakfast cereals other thIan porridge although eggs are better

Prawns are one food a associate who has been bulking for a while has been raving about to help with protein levels

Ive also considered going on a primal diet but need to do more research

Try and stay away from processed foods and refined sugars as much as possible, its a lot harder to do this than people think.

im a fat cnut...................since going to hospital with the mrs most days ,..........driving past mcdonalds every day ,....nightmare

every body wants to be someone there not ..............thin want to get fat and vice versa,.

seen people who take roids and dont train they just end up very fat ..............

just do it naturally ...........fook knows why people take all these chemicles

im a fat cnut...................since going to hospital with the mrs most days ,..........driving past mcdonalds every day ,....nightmare

every body wants to be someone there not ..............thin want to get fat and vice versa,.

seen people who take roids and dont train they just end up very fat ..............

Name one person that is thin and wants to be fat? lol

Think he means thin and wants to bulk up.

He's right though, You could ask the most muscular man on earth if he's happy and he'd have a list of stuff he wants to change.

I got told something once that's stuck with me, no matter how good looking and sexy a woman is, there's a bloke bored of f*****g her.

And that's true, take Cheryl Cole for example.

• Like 1

Think he means thin and wants to bulk up.

He's right though, You could ask the most muscular man on earth if he's happy and he'd have a list of stuff he wants to change.

I got told something once that's stuck with me, no matter how good looking and sexy a woman is, there's a bloke bored of f*****g her.

And that's true, take Cheryl Cole for example.

I think she must be a shit shag, look at how many times he's done it before they split

Cheers for the replies (and bickering, made for a good laugh!) ;)

This a good company for protein and supplements..

Has some interesting articles aswell that you may find useful :victory:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/

No thin person wants to be fat,just bigger, unless they are anorexic and they just think there fat :laugh:

Talking of disorders Recon SSH has some sort of fictisious, compulsive lying disorder :laugh: :laugh: