June 2013 THL Airgun Section Shooting Meet

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know a couple of lasses that like a spit roast...

Is everyone happy with the intended location of the raised funds?   I.E the scouts?   Si.

Camping will be on some of my permission not far from the club grounds as it stands and a fire and hunting is fine

Is everyone happy with the intended location of the raised funds?

I.E the scouts?

Si.

Hi Si. My son Finn is in the Beavers and goes up to the Cubs at the end of this year. I hope he will go on up to the Scouts too. I do a bit of fund raising and help out a bit with maintenance of the scout hut they use, so I know how strapped they are. I think it's a great choice of recipient. Coop

• Like 1

Stick my name down please with a FE

Thanks lewis

It's past your bed time lol

I know but I just got to excited I couldn't sleep when I saw the meet dates :D

Ps I sighted in the Hw97k yesterday and knocking the spinners round no problem at 40 yards, can't thank you enough for showing how to and tuning the gun!

• Like 3

Stick my name down please with a FE

Thanks lewis

It's past your bed time lol

I know but I just got to excited I couldn't sleep when I saw the meet dates :D

Ps I sighted in the Hw97k yesterday and knocking the spinners round no problem at 40 yards, can't thank you enough for showing how to and tuning the gun!

Your most welcome mate and thank you :-) now go to sleep :-)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. My mayan calendar runs out on the 21st of December...

Hey young Mike, dont despair, you can borrow my Druids calendar I've had it from new! bit tatty and worn out now (Like Me!) I'le send it in the post!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. My mayan calendar runs out on the 21st of December...

Hey young Mike, dont despair, you can borrow my Druids calendar I've had it from new! bit tatty and worn out now (Like Me!) I'le send it in the post!

Phew! That means I can put this westlife one I whipped out of a recycling box to best possible use...lighting the fire!

Well i'm now a bit worried with the talk about Mayan and Druid calanders. So the questions are if the Mayans are right in their beliefs do i not bother with Christmas presents and what do i do about my letter to Santa. Do i write one, do i buy presents?

Well then so what happens if the Mayans are wrong and we are still here on the 22nd. Then that leaves me with 3 days to do the Christmas shopping. It might mean that i get some last minute bargins, but what about the turkey, we might have to have multiple small ones.

Oh all this worry is giving me a headache, so i think i might aswell just go to sleep on the 21st and see if i wake in the morning. Then PANIC buying.

Oh my head

Roger

LOL

• Like 1

Were DOOMED! DOOMED I tell you, No mistake.. Erh just in case I, and non shooters make it will you please all make out your wills making me the sole beneficiary?

Thanks Guys, shame to waste it ehh?. :whistling::laugh: :laugh: