help needed, laugh if you like

well gentlemen, thanks for the helpful advice, as usual!!!

No, no SGC as of yet, still waiting for them to get back to me, and as i have a clean criminal record, i reckon there should be no problem!!!

And don't worry lab, there is no money in partridge or pheasants as you have said a few times its pointless poaching them, even if you want a few for the pot, its not worth the risk of getting caught for pennies.......... Hares and ducks on the other hand :thumbs::tongue2:

As stated earlier, i am a one for the pot man, but it make's me feel like i have done well, if keepers up and down the country fear me, my role in life has been fulfilled :laugh::toast:

But in all honesty mate, i give up with the whole mooching/ fence hopping side of things, i have a bit of permission now, and its good to not have to worry all the time, so i guess the question was genuine, i do want a gun-dog to many arseholes in the lurcher world, especially them geordies breeding there circus crossbred mongrels :tongue2:

Would you reccomend a springer or a lab, lab?

Got to be a yellow lab...... :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no problem retrieving from water, just ask the wildfowling lads who have ESS, theres plenty of springers retrieving geese from tidal waters so rivers stream or ponds shouldnt be a bother, if the white

GR why don't me and you get a flat in fife and live for free off lab I'll bring the Lurcher, you got the gun and gundog, that and those jocks are always on here so would be easy anyway

The clue is in the name GR! Boing most springers can clear your average country fence and as for working in cover, an eager beaver will smash through it like it's not even there It's what they live

Posted Images

No, no SGC as of yet, still waiting for them to get back to me, and as i have a clean criminal record, i reckon there should be no problem!!!

And don't worry lab, there is no money in partridge or pheasants as you have said a few times its pointless poaching them, even if you want a few for the pot, its not worth the risk of getting caught for pennies.......... Hares and ducks on the other hand :thumbs::tongue2:

As stated earlier, i am a one for the pot man, but it make's me feel like i have done well, if keepers up and down the country fear me, my role in life has been fulfilled :laugh::toast:

But in all honesty mate, i give up with the whole mooching/ fence hopping side of things, i have a bit of permission now, and its good to not have to worry all the time, so i guess the question was genuine, i do want a gun-dog to many arseholes in the lurcher world, especially them geordies breeding there circus crossbred mongrels :tongue2:

Has to be a black one, yellow is to easy to see in the dark, might scare the pheasants lol, and just out of curiosity, why a yellow lab over a black lab, genuine question?

Has to be a black one, yellow is to easy to see in the dark, might scare the pheasants lol, and just out of curiosity, why a yellow lab over a black lab, genuine question?

Just a preference mate. How you going to see your black dog in the dark?... :D

night vision obviously!!! :tongue2: can't go shining a million candle power in to the sky can i!!!

Oh i wouldn't go running about with NV in places you shouldnt be.....you'll get 'accidently' shot mate............. :angel:

Bore off with your pot lickers ffs!!! :laugh:;)

i do want a gun-dog to many arseholes in the lurcher world, especially them geordies breeding there circus crossbred mongrels :tongue2:

It has a gun dog granddad :laugh: but he bought it from durham so us geordies can't take the credit :cray: , asking Lab whether he would recommend a lab or springer is a bit silly :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

GR why don't me and you get a flat in fife and live for free off lab :D I'll bring the Lurcher, you got the gun and gundog, that and those jocks are always on here so would be easy anyway

Just the 2 of you.....you better go get someone else tae then................ :whistling::D

Yh probably should, I'm not a fan of stringy under fed phezzies

Why.....you trying to look after that 21 stone physique like fathole............?.. :laugh:

Yh probably should, I'm not a fan of stringy under fed phezzies

Why.....you trying to look after that 21 stone physique like fathole............?.. :laugh:

well if I was gonna live off em I'd rather proper pheasant that had been corn fed and was nice and plump :D

and was taken by clean methods, not good to nearly break your teeth on f*****g shot!!!