working lurcher bitch

Hi guys just join this site can any body help me iam looking for a working lucher bitch or one thats just started dont wont anything with bull in it . i run a pest control bisness in pembrokeshire i had one of my dogs stolen last month so iam down a dog whitch is butting a lot of work on to my other dogs iam looking for something no bigger than 24 inches and no older than 2 years i dont mind small dog ive got beddy x whippet and kelpie x whippet the bitch must be 100% rabbiting { lamping and ferreting } . many thanks paul.

• Like 1

Hello pal i have a 1st x irish terrier greyhound he is nearly 24tts he has had nearly 100 bunnys and other stuff give he is 100 % on the light good with ferrets and terriers give me a call if you want to know about him i dont want to write to much on here im in west glamorgan 07449522402

hiya mate ive got a first cross collie grayhound brindle lifestock brocken works with ferrets retrives live too hand great marking dog and tracking dog 200% percent on the beam jumps very racey and fast only been run on soft ground feet are all sound shes 1 year old and very keen great with people and children selling due too getting back into ratting

hiya mate ive got a first cross collie grayhound brindle lifestock brocken works with ferrets retrives live too hand great marking dog and tracking dog 200% percent on the beam jumps very racey and fast only been run on soft ground feet are all sound shes 1 year old and very keen great with people and children selling due too getting back into ratting

hi mate iam interseted in your dog any chance you could send me a photo of her and what sort of money are you looking for her. thanks paul.

It was 13 months old last month fellah now its 12 months?

SHH its was up for £200 couple of wks back.......

he was 13 months on 3rd just didnt think iv sold the dog now and the bloke is very happy should have ran it passed you lads sorry i mean that. And i wanted sell him cause of family problems but i couldnt bring my self to sell him couple weeks ago but am over the moon