strange small scabs on dogs legs??

Where can i buy barbacide? Cheers

any hairdressing supplies , its the blue stuff they use to put the combs in :thumbs:

if you use it on the dogs make sure you get the mixture right if not it will be to harsh

• Like 1

yeah mate,it will start off as just as red circle but it will form as scap,they will run a course of about 3 weeks but if not treated they will keep appearing

is this something like them

ringworm-2.jpg

Something like that mate yes

im having a fekkin nightmare with ringworm. my collie bull grey started with scabby crusty bits on elbows then a full blown sore errupted on his front leg, took him vets they treated for mange fk nos why but they did, never made any difference and they put him on antibiotics and anti-inflammitys which made it worse!, nothing worked then i took him back and saw a different vet which put a woods lamp on him and the ringworm spores glow florescent green which they did so he gave me imaverol which is a thick brown liquid you dilute in water. You can get this stuff of hyperdrug website, anyway it cleared the affected areas up then id find another 1 on him, i found 1 on his back foot near toes which only started small and within days it was red raw and size of a 50p. There getting better now but im using malaseb shampoo and imaverol every week but they seem to appear over night. Thing what baffles me is hes in a pen with my saluki whippet and hes only ever had 1 on him and it never came back but i wash him with the stuff anyway just incase hes a carrier. I wash there bedding on a 90 degrees wash twice a week and bleach there shed regular. It is a fekkin nightmare ringworm and its put my dog out of action for weeks. Get the imaverol 100ml of hyperdrug and dilute 10ml to 500ml water and sponge it on the affected areas then with rest poor it allover the dog and work it in to the coat. Do this every 3 days 4 times. Good luck

How long do you leave the barbicide on for before rinsing?

barbicide kills ringworm in less than a minute , but best leaving it on for atleast five :thumbs:

this isnt my home made remedy btw its one horse people use thats where i got it from

Where do you get it from paul? Cheers

chemist mate, it comes in crystals just mix with water. just a word of warning it will stain the dogs skin a nice purple to orange colour dependent on the strength of the solution you mix. :laugh: its also good for clotting ear rips or bleeding nails if used in the crystal form.