pictures of dog,s direct from buddy

What's the best dog/bitch to come from buddy? I'll get some of my pup on over the weekend

Lacey out of buddy x pure saluki, but she is a bit back to front, catches more mid winter dec/jan/ feb than she does at the start of the season, neva seen her miss on a long run, she one of those the longer the run goes on the more you fancy her to catch it, she a steady bitch and would never be consistent on small land, wish i could run her on fen all the time to see her really exel, but that is not always possible

Sister to Lenny? Sounds a decent bitch can't always run them where we want but I'd rather have a bitch that caught dec/jan/feb and not early season than the other way round lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THOUGHT I SHOULD ADD THIS ONE OF RAZOR, CHARLIE FOXY/SMOKEY DANCER FINE STAMP OF A ANIMAL

buddy x whitney

Posted Images

What's the best dog/bitch to come from buddy? I'll get some of my pup on over the weekend

Lacey out of buddy x pure saluki, but she is a bit back to front, catches more mid winter dec/jan/ feb than she does at the start of the season, neva seen her miss on a long run, she one of those the longer the run goes on the more you fancy her to catch it, she a steady bitch and would never be consistent on small land, wish i could run her on fen all the time to see her really exel, but that is not always possible

Sister to Lenny? Sounds a decent bitch can't always run them where we want but I'd rather have a bitch that caught dec/jan/feb and not early season than the other way round lol

very true, I think it's all the saluki in her, them salukis need the fitness to improve there speed whilst a lot of lurchers need that fitness to improve there stamina, a lot of steady type dogs need a good few weeks of hammering before they find there gears and then come into there own
  • Like 1

very true, I think it's all the saluki in her, them salukis need the fitness to improve there speed whilst a lot of lurchers need that fitness to improve there stamina, a lot of steady type dogs need a good few weeks of hammering before they find there gears and then come into there own

:thumbs:

that cream dog in 2 bottom pics looks the bollocks, nicest lurcher ive seen in a while :victory:

Ye mate its a nice stamp :victory: it's ddavids dog off here I bred him :thumbs:

all dogs i seen pictures of out of that litter you bred look very well mate i hope they do what you wanted :thumbs: