hunting land share next big thing...what do u think ?

hi all this is a brand new page and idea to the market...... website coming within a week or 2 .. share land with other people.... example i have 700 acre off brilliant ferreting/lamping permission ... but i would like a change every once in a while or even some pigeon shooting .....So mr jo blogs..(aka you) has loads of permission for pigeon shooting .. but would like to do some ferreting :doh: .....So what do we do we post on hunting land share and exchange land for a day or so .. u invite one on ferreting for one day and pigeon shooting the following or what ever you decide .....Also there are a lot of people who have land but no transport ...bingo thats where you come in post on hunting land share that you have transport but no land its a win win cheers for reading .......plz follow link .......also as i said the website will be up and running in next few week witch will be user friendley

www.(!64.56:886/huntinglandshare

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you are going to have to be very careful that you do not have your trust abused!

i dont think the farmers i go too would be happy about strangers that i haven't even met walking around there fields and building. trust is hard to build. how would you feel if it was your back garden

Why is everyone tarnishing people with the same brush. Saying it's to open to abuse if that's the case nothing would happen or business idea be a success. If people want to abuse something they aren't

Not just share land surely ?? Hire land would triple your market not every one as and but there are lads who want to shoot .. Just sort out the insurance first lol .. :) good idea atb

not just share land ... exactly what you say there will be land on offer ... land wanted .. or just shooting buddies

Sounds good but you will have to have some sort of membership going on or you will just have a bunch of ar$e holes and p/keys taking the p|ss ........... Oh and as I said bloody good insurance ....

cheers there will be a membership also insurance side sorted .....this will be massive also you can leave reviews on people having been hunting with them cheers
  • Like 1

Do you mean more of a share a hunt type thing as oppose to a time share on permissions?

share hunting permissions

A bit like the section on this site?

Its not a bad idea but you would have to make it so you need to have a decent amount of land to offer otherwise you will be inundated with people just wanting to go on with either no permission or a tiny bit of their own

• Like 1

a bit like this section .. but fare more detailed and advertised .... iv had loads of swaps on my facebook page already ... theres definatley a market out there for the website

I think you are going to have to be very careful that you do not have your trust abused!

• Like 2

Hi

I think this a great idea as I've just started shooting and found it difficult to get permission. I've got some now in Northumberland shooting crows, pigeons and rabbits as work on a game shoot however if people are willing to pay big money for Pheaseant shooting why not a smaller amount through a membership scheme for air rifle shooting.

Keep me posted

Chris

i dont think the farmers i go too would be happy about strangers that i haven't even met walking around there fields and building. trust is hard to build. how would you feel if it was your back garden. then low and behold something goes missing. bye bye permission :cray: :cray: . nice idea but how on earth are you going to vet people first.atb RAW

Edited by R.A.W
  • Like 2
i dont think the farmers i go too would be happy about strangers that i haven't even met walking around there fields and building. tust is hard to build. how would you feel if it was your back garden. then low and behold something goes missing. bye bye permission :cray: :cray: . nice idea but how on earth are you going to vet people first.atb RAW

That would be my thoughts too. Surely the farmer has given just you permission and not given you permission to let anyone you fancy go on his land?

Most farmers I know are very suspicious of people and it takes a long time to gain their trust.

Good look with your venture tho.

Hi

My suggestion to make this work would be to base this like a driven shoot day;

Shoot captain per venue always on site when people shooting

Safety brief and boundaries discussed before shooting

Farmer/land owner to meet all members

Pass for all members to prove proof of permission

7 days notice required

The right to refuse and stop shooting at anytime

Cheers

Chris