Bryn's Apprentice (Buck )

Looking good Ray, coming along nicely now mate. :victory:

How tall and how heavy? :tongue2:

16 1/2 i n 21lb monday at the vet's :laugh: , think he might be a fair size jonny what do you think.? he quite big i think for 10 weeks i think, might be wrong though .?

:D

Yeh Ray I think he'll be a lumper, is he still a whinger.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit,

Ray and everyone else who get's a half x pup has a rough but not 100% idea how they will turn out..why try and bring the fellow down.. he is obviously happy with his pup and i hope he turn's out how R

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick .

hes looking good ray lets all have a guess on hight and weight i rekon 27 and a half tts 72lb atb malc

i think 26in 70lb, but you could be right as the sire razzmatazz is 29in 77lb and the dam 24in gsd + strong , He was mid size of the dog pups, but you never know how they will turn out. :thumbs:

16 1/2 i n 21lb monday at the vet's :laugh: , think he might be a fair size jonny what do you think.? he quite big i think for 10 weeks i think, might be wrong though .?

he is alot better now, always been ok in the kennel with Bryn, was outside + car. But he better in the car been taking him 2 times aday in the motor, and he is better outsde, he as come on well this week , show him sheep+cattle all off the lead, and just call him and he right by me, he is doing great for his age, prob get harder as he gets older+ bigger but happy so far :thumbs:

• Like 1

lol lol :laugh:

he is alot better now, always been ok in the kennel with Bryn, was outside + car. But he better in the car been taking him 2 times aday in the motor, and he is better outsde, he as come on well this week , show him sheep+cattle all off the lead, and just call him and he right by me, he is doing great for his age, prob get harder as he gets older+ bigger but happy so far :thumbs:

what way is it bred mate?

what way is it bred mate?

1x Alsatian x grey, dam 24in gsd from working import lines , sire 29in greyhound good distance dog (Razzmatazz) :thumbs: