Bryn's Apprentice (Buck )

A big heavy one.

Ray and everyone else who get's a half x pup has a rough but not 100% idea how they will turn out..why try and bring the fellow down.. he is obviously happy with his pup and i hope he turn's out how Ray expect's him too..NOT how you or me may well want the pup to be as that does not matter..

• Like 8

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit,

Ray and everyone else who get's a half x pup has a rough but not 100% idea how they will turn out..why try and bring the fellow down.. he is obviously happy with his pup and i hope he turn's out how R

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick .

How am i trying to bring him down?Im not going to blow smoke up his arse.

Just dont see if its a rabbit dog why you would take a big heavy one,When its a cross that can be cloddy.

If it aint going to be a rabbit dog then fair enough.

If bird wants to take offence thats up to him but i dont see why you should get so defensive.

Im sure he can talk for his self.

Just dont see if its a rabbit dog why you would take a big heavy one,When its a cross that can be cloddy.

If bird wants to take offence thats up to him but i dont see why you should get so defensive.

Rays to nice for your shit but I'm not! Get a life and try and find something positive to say. Ray pup will do you proud mate!!
  • Like 1

ive had big dogs before catch rabbits easy, Tod my bullx could catch them no prob he was 26in 70lb, Bryn not that small 25in 60lb he had loads of rabbits. The gsdx grey are big prob same size as Tod was , but they are very agile with it,he is 1/2 greyhound and a gsd is not slow dog in its own right, he will catch rabbits no prob :yes:

• Like 2

Bird no offense.I wouldn't wish any one bad luck.

At the end of the day i hate bull shit,And any one saying that they haven't known this or a lot of other half cross`s fail because they didn't have the pace is talking it.

Trouble with this place is most lads act like little children and throw there dummy's out of there pram as soon as some one dares to question them,even when its done politely,When in truth they cannot even go out with other lads with out falling out with them and bringing it all up on here.

Fair play to you bird,Just read your reply.Knew you wouldn't have drowned it just because i questioned your choice. :thumbs:

Its a forum lads its what its for.

Bird no offense.I wouldn't wish any one bad luck.

At the end of the day i hate bull shit,And any one saying that they haven't known this or a lot of other half cross`s fail because they didn't have the pace is talking it.

Trouble with this place is most lads act like little children and throw there dummy's out of there pram as soon as some one dares to question them,even when its done politely,When in truth they cannot even go out with other lads with out falling out with them and bringing it all up on here.

Fair play to you bird,Just read your reply.Knew you wouldn't have drowned it just because i questioned your choice. :thumbs:

Its a forum lads its what its for.

thats it mate its just the net .!!

well chuffed for you mate, about time though eh, he looks a cracker i'm sure he'll do you proud, i knows he's just a babe but any clues on his temperament yet ? he'll maybe come out of his shell in a day or two, and if the old man gets too pissed off with his new kennelmate he could always have a holiday eating porridge and haggis mate ;)

well chuffed for you mate, about time though eh, he looks a cracker i'm sure he'll do you proud, i knows he's just a babe but any clues on his temperament yet ? he'll maybe come out of his shell in a day or two, and if the old man gets too pissed off with his new kennelmate he could always have a holiday eating porridge and haggis mate ;)

thanks Lads :thumbs: , not sure yet but your right prob by sunday or next week he should show bit more of his real self. He seems to have settled in with Bryn, was a quite night and he got his grub down him, he loves raw mince+ chicken + meal . All the pups were out going when ive gone to see them , but it is differnt on there own with out there litter mates there to back them up. As said ive got his kennel + run next to Bryn when he getts older + bigger, he is going for his 1st jab + mot today, and see what the vet says about him, had this vet 25 years they do the greyhounds in W-ton track, he knows all about lurchers and what they can do .lol :thumbs:

• Like 3

Looking forward to seeing your pup develop. Has he settled down now or is he still howling for his home?

He should settle pretty quickly with Bryn for company.

yeh he seems ok with Bryn, was quite all night, and Bryn as a nice temp , he will protect him from other dogs, he as done the same with other pups.!