taxidermy canarys wanted ..

long shot but if anyones selling ---

i have greenfinch, great tits,jays,magies, varoius hawks,eagles and owls, badgers, foxs, coyotes. ferrets.mink,blackbirds,stoats, snipe, phesant,partridge but sadly no canarys :laugh:

i have greenfinch, great tits,jays,magies, varoius hawks,eagles and owls, badgers, foxs, coyotes. ferrets.mink,blackbirds,stoats, snipe, phesant,partridge but sadly no canarys :laugh:

you where my only hope --- :cray:

well i am not sentimental ,i got loads of Roller canaries and not wanting to sound like a mercenary ,....................... how should they die ???????????????

forgot to add , there is a CD with them as well ,least you will know how they used to sing

well i am not sentimental ,i got loads of Roller canaries and not wanting to sound like a mercenary ,....................... how should they die ???????????????

forgot to add , there is a CD with them as well ,least you will know how they used to sing

cd at the back of the cabinet and glass cases full of stuffed canarys you could have some fun with that ---the mother in law thinks i`m a daft twat already :D

If paulus is your only hope mate, your in a world of trouble.......phone the Samaritans quick !

• Like 1

If paulus is your only hope mate, your in a world of trouble.......phone the Samaritans quick !

:D do they have stuffed canarys ;)

:D do they have stuffed canarys ;)

no most just smell of moth balls :laugh:

Any picks of your 'great tits' ....lolol

Any picks of your 'great tits' ....lolol

they`d be fuzzy...