Ferret boxes and ferret trek pack made to order

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an observation. You state that a normal box pulls you to one side, not if you balance it out with a bag of nets! Looks good but how do you carry the rest of your stuff?

looks good bit like a tall boy lol good luck with it

I like the idea, I think the triple back pack is to big? I wouldn't mind seeing a double tier version that could hold 2 or 3 ferrets? And about 40 nets? Could you make one mate? Chris

Posted Images

Just an observation. You state that a normal box pulls you to one side, not if you balance it out with a bag of nets!

Looks good but how do you carry the rest of your stuff?

• Like 2

Just popped round to see this stuff and its top notch.

The trek pack is spot on. Looks the business, lightweight, well made, really comfy to carry.

Tug - Personally i would use one compartment of the trek pack for nets, collars, locator etc and the other 2 for stinkers. Ferret box one side and nets the other side is okay but they still either slip off over your arm or if you put them around your neck then they can get pretty uncomfy pulling from both sides.

All the best.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz glad you like them mate! Tug you carry the rest with the two hands you have got free!! theirs three compartments you can either use one for your nets locator etc they are plenty big enough.

don't want to seem like a chip pisser but isn't that treck pack a bit on the bulky side? Why does it need to be that big? or is it just the picture making it look so big?

Edited by rob190364

the double does look big on the picture it was taken close up!!

The trek pack can be made to any size whats too big for one person is right for another. People are always moaning about not getting their hobs in so at least with this you can.

Thanks.

I like to keep my hands free for opening gates, passing a hip flask around or unwrapping toffees. Good luck to you with your boxes, but I'll stick to my triple box of stinkers and bag full of nets, kit and flask cheers!

Trek pack £45 plus postage measurements H: 61.5 W:19 L: 46.5 CM

Single Box £18 plus postage measurements H: 19 W:18 L: 30 CM

Double Box £ 22 plus postage measurements H: 19 W:18 L: 60 CM

Can be made to measure personal preference

Thanks for looking and all the best for the season.