Ferret boxes and ferret trek pack made to order

Hi guys,

As a weathered ferreter my friend and I have been trying to come up with a large enough carrier for longer distance. We have come up with a back pack style carrier which is three tiers and compartments are big enough for your hobs. My 14 year old lad is pictured with the pack, which he has no problems in carrying when out ferreting. It has been designed to displace the weight evenly and not like side boxes which pull you to one side. They are a similar weight to the average wooden double box and the straps are made from soft webbing, strong and comfy whilst being adjustable. They are bowed backed to fit comfy. We also make the usual single and double which are light weight. Pictured in green but other colours can be done on request. Different sizes can be made to suit own preference. Any questions please pm me. All made to order please allow around a week for completion and delivery unless you collect. Thanks for looking and have a good season.

Prices weights and measurements will be on later.

Other pictures to be on shortly.

post-14842-0-53194500-1349429352_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just an observation. You state that a normal box pulls you to one side, not if you balance it out with a bag of nets! Looks good but how do you carry the rest of your stuff?

looks good bit like a tall boy lol good luck with it

I like the idea, I think the triple back pack is to big? I wouldn't mind seeing a double tier version that could hold 2 or 3 ferrets? And about 40 nets? Could you make one mate? Chris

Posted Images