''Nonce'll Fix it'' tonight at 11pm !

A pal of mine on ''facebook'' has had his account deleted for putting pictures up of ''Nonce'll Fix it''. they hacked one of his friends account first & asked if he could take the pictures down because it offended him :laugh: he phoned his pal saying whats this message all about & his pal laughed & said he didn't know fcuk all about the message :icon_eek: ,the dirty f*****g shit heads who run facebook are the same dirt bags that ''Harboured the dirty nonce for over 40 years'' !!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What have Jimmy Saville,Margret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill got in common?. They all shafted minors during the 's

This is going to bring the house down I reckon.   A quick google leads to all sorts of other names, including MP's, and I'm NOT saying they knew, but how bad does it look seeing the Royals with him!

Whats brown, stinks, is 6 inches long and you wouldn't want too find it your kids bedroom?.....       Jimmy Savilles Cigar..........

A pal of mine on ''facebook'' has had his account deleted for putting pictures up of ''Nonce'll Fix it''. they hacked one of his friends account first & asked if he could take the pictures down because it offended him :laugh: he phoned his pal saying whats this message all about & his pal laughed & said he didn't know fcuk all about the message :icon_eek: ,the dirty f*****g shit heads who run facebook are the same dirt bags that ''Harboured the dirty nonce for over 40 years'' !!

You dont live on this planet do you :icon_eek::blink: The bbc is a pedo ring and now facebooks involed you'll be telling us the fat controller was abusing thomas the tank engine next :yes:

• Like 4

You dont live on this planet do you :icon_eek::blink: The bbc is a pedo ring and now facebooks involed you'll be telling us the fat controller was abusing thomas the tank engine next :yes:

PMSL

that made me laff :laugh:

Therer's a rumour going around that the teletubbies are all paedo's

Well with a name like Tinky Winky it was to be expected!!

The bloke was a out and out wierdo. there'll be a few more celebs outed either after their death or from a backlash from this case....

Been reading a few jokes about him already being fired about on the net, some was pretty sick to be honest but this was one the tamer one's...

"I can't say I'm sorry He's Dead... My life was never the same since he fixed it for me to go camping with Gary Glitter" :blink:

Guest thebigdog

They have just found Jimmy Savile's diary.................His last entry was about 10 years old.

Jimmy Savile had to stop going to church...................The priests kept fighting over who got to hear his confession.

Jimmy gets a letter from Megan, 12, saying she's a big fan of the violin ... and could he fix it for her to spend a day with a fiddler?..................."Jackpot," says Jimmy.

Jimmy Saville's work history:

Early career: got sweaty and dirty with miners.

Later career: got sweaty and dirty with minors.

• Like 1