angel of the north

That Sonia x fella game line but no pace i would not breed from it. The fault in that strain is once they off can't be gathered up that bitch Billy G had that Pinky had, had this problem hence the reason Pinky let it on. Seen her run Billy land Corby Glen after 1 run could not gather her up she run 4 of the trot and stopped. i.e reason Billy let her on fella x sonia repeat mated all the same can't catch them. :hmm:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shes nipper bred

She smashing bitch have dvd off her here if l was to have any bitch it would be her .ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK from start to finish but must say Lucky IS PURE CLASS knows what his gears are for and uses th

Lucky and fettle did draw in 2001 forley final, think they each stopped 6/7

letty sonia x fella, she always killed hares everytime out 1/3 2/3's and 1 3/3 but she wasn't getting the stick she needed and had a few injuries, she done average first season, dunno what she gonna make this coming season but if she dont improve at all she still an honest average bitch

Picture458.jpg

at least your honest naw many honest lads in dog game

I made this point on the seagull topic about video clips. Goldfish liked fettle I can tell you now fettle had a cold streak in her one day she would smash 3\3 next day wouldn't run basically she would run when she fancied it but when she did she turned style on. So backs my theory up never judge a dog by video clips as it may not be a true reflection on a dog. Look at many footy teams that have bought players by watching video clips on Utube and they turned out to be onions. :D:icon_eek:

But isn't that like alot of dogs, they can have off days too. They aren't machines that you oil and tune and then they will be always the same. If a dog can do 3/3 a few days and then maybe none somedays you put that down to an off day. People have witnessed these dogs do the jobs, I would be surprised if you could find a dog that has never had a day when it just didn't perform how it usually does.

That Sonia x fella game line but no pace i would not breed from it. The fault in that strain is once they off can't be gathered up that bitch Billy G had that Pinky had, had this problem hence the reason Pinky let it on. Seen her run Billy land Corby Glen after 1 run could not gather her up she run 4 of the trot and stopped. i.e reason Billy let her on fella x sonia repeat mated all the same can't catch them. :hmm:

your very true brazer she was a b*****d for catching i had to leave her 3 times on local walks but she found her way home i thbuink ive cured her problem now she killed 3 last sun in good fashion but only early she how she holds in winter i respect your opion

Just while your talking about fettlle i got a granddaughter of her last xamas .What a pain in the arse for the first 10 months but now turning into proper gooden hard job not to spoil her to early everything she see she wants.She looks alot like her grandmother.The father of my bitch is owned by hammy