Ferreting permission wanted

You will need to take a gaurdian with you, or go with someone your family knows, as much as most folk would jump at getting a youngster into fieldsports unfortunately in this day and age it's not the done thing : ( , but good luck in your quest ,

• Like 2

You will need to take a gaurdian with you, or go with someone your family knows, as much as most folk would jump at getting a youngster into fieldsports unfortunately in this day and age it's not the done thing : ( , but good luck in your quest ,

i agree with jamie m,i would like to get youngsters into field sports but as jamie has said to many perverts sorry to be blunt but as a farther i wouldnt let my child go ferreting with a randomer at that age! if you are serious in field sports and do not have family in field sports you tube and dvds may help you if not theres alot of helpfull people on here that no there stuff so ask away they will be happy to help ime shure!

ask your pa or an older relative if they'd go with you if you did find someone willing to take you out....that way you're not putting the responsibility of your own welfare on a stranger, and you're not putting yourself at risk by going off alone into the middle of nowhere with someone you don't know. You never know, they might get into it aswell! :thumbs: