Amsterdam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amsterdam tourist cannabis ban rejected by mayor   Will try and visit in the spring now.

Amsterdam is ok, but i prefer other places in holland, all the same perks, but a lot less dickhead brits and yanks.

Stop "window shopping" then.... Lol

Hollands sickk the the people are better the girls are nicer the weed is cheeper u got germany and france nexdoor for leagal badger digging you can take your dogs anywere bus train restaraunt pub the police are relaxed and not c**ts only bother you if you need bothering pisses allover england and ime reminded in a diffrent way evrytime I go back for a few days glad I realised early on in life thers much much more out ther than the uk

what about thailand and has anyone been with a ladyboy?

My mate banged a post-op LB on the first night in april. After she told him he kicked her out and went the hospital for an aids test, who told him to f**k off its too soon. So he was phoning home tryin to get his mum to book him a flight home! By the second day he had found a real fanny and forgot aba all that stupid stuff. LOL 5 weeks till im back in paradise. Roll on the good times.

• Like 1

Aye, thats pretty much it, you have to go to the dam as its like a seperate country, but its really commercial. I really like utrecht, and small towns like that, pretty much no tourists, cheaper smoke, and actual dutch people in the coffee shops. Also, just a nicer atmosphere, no stag groups, or watsed yanks etc.

I do like belgium a lot, again, drugs are cheaper and better and from what i saw, the hookers were a lot hotter and less banged haha. And it has a good music scene.

The dutch on the whole are decent people always happy to help some buetifull places once [bANNED TEXT] out the city used to come over to city regular when had no good weed at home since I lived here proberly been ther 3 or 4 times like u said commercial to f**k so much more out ther than the centre we going snoboarding and gokarting today yep yep