Hard Times

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Never read so much shit in all my short THL days

My dogs are trained to kill so I cant trust them bascally

If your fecking dog cant be trusted with your own famliy then it a bad do just because a dog kills in hunting does not equal a dangerous dog to humans Ive had dogs take charlie pre ban and come back and play with my sister kids .

Back on topic but I feel you rather had a knee jerk reaction to what happened when this sort of thing happens its for reason and its rarely due to the dog being purely agressive .

I think in future you do need to look at how you teach your dogs and the interaction between all family members :thumbs:

Chin up and good luck for future dogs Cookie :thumbs:

• Like 5

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your old dog back and kennel him outside, that way your mrs has no need to go near him mate

Start a fresh, it was bad luck..   I would continue to envolve your mrs with raising a new pup, she my have to help out if your held back at work or have to go away for a few days..   It will re b

A dog in a crate should feel safe, not threatened. I'm not excusing the dog, but if it was being threatened/told off for shitting in the crate (and why did it need to do that in the first place? Shoul

A dog in a crate should feel safe, not threatened. I'm not excusing the dog, but if it was being threatened/told off for shitting in the crate (and why did it need to do that in the first place? Should have been let out at very regular intervals to relieve itself) the only way it could defend itself from a person who didn't understand what it was feeling, then I can understand that. Threatening or telling off a dog that can't get away can lead to a lot of fear biting.

More dogs are condemned to death as a result of being handled by people who don't understand or even like them than anything else.

• Like 6

my dogs are trained to kill allways expect the unexpected ....mrs or kids have nothing to do with my dogs inless im there to keep an eye! never trust any dog. especially a working dog...allways keep them kenneld outside and let no 1 els near them...then u know for sure no mistakes are going to happen, dogs are my life, i will guard them as thay were my kids..no 1 goes near them inless im there!

lesson learned mate...little slip up there not only cost u ur worker but cost u ur mate..

dogs there for u no matter what mood ur in and allways have the same welcome for u.

What complete and utter horseshit........

A dog in a crate should feel safe, not threatened. I'm not excusing the dog, but if it was being threatened/told off for shitting in the crate (and why did it need to do that in the first place? Should have been let out at very regular intervals to relieve itself) the only way it could defend itself from a person who didn't understand what it was feeling, then I can understand that. Threatening or telling off a dog that can't get away can lead to a lot of fear biting.

More dogs are condemned to death as a result of being handled by people who don't understand or even like them than anything else.

If only they could read :laugh:

Not really a pattern when something like this is completely out of my control!

:yes: Shame you had to get rid though, but SHH has just reminded me about the pup for you that is provisionally booked ;)

i didnt want to get rid moved out for about a week we slept on mother couch!! untill i had to do right by the the dog and myself, i still keep in contact with the dog and his owners but they have clearly said they will not sell him back!

Hi mate,

you seem to have a bit of bad luck with dogs, last year it was a bull cross you were rehoming.

I'm sure its not only me only me that can see a pattern here????

Yours in sport pernod

He's a mate of Dances/123456 :blink:

Cheers, D.

Hi mate,

you seem to have a bit of bad luck with dogs, last year it was a bull cross you were rehoming.

I'm sure its not only me only me that can see a pattern here????

Yours in sport pernod

He's a mate of Dances/123456 :blink:

Cheers, D.

whats that got to do with anything?

btw, ive never been on holiday as i trust NO ONE!!!!! to look after my dogs while im away!

edit to say

holiday for me is up the fields with the dogs...

Better hope you never get ill or your dogs are f****d then?

:yes: Shame you had to get rid though, but SHH has just reminded me about the pup for you that is provisionally booked ;)

i didnt want to get rid moved out for about a week we slept on mother couch!! untill i had to do right by the the dog and myself, i still keep in contact with the dog and his owners but they have clearly said they will not sell him back!

:hmm:
  • Like 1

Feck me bear your intended breeding will need to produce 100's of pups, you've promised everybody them. :D

• Like 1