Expect to be shot! Well done judge

He told them: “If you burgle a house in the country where the householder owns a legally-held shotgun, that is the chance you take.

Lock and load.... :boogy:

best put my big rifle back in the cabinet then..

Yes you'd best.............................................................................A .22 should be more than enough :thumbs:

but i like the mess the bigger one makes.

Agree with that, but.................................I'm sure I'd enjoy the screaming the little 'un caused :yes:

soft nose making contact with the shoulder would produce a ear or scream or two :yes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He told them: “If you burgle a house in the country where the householder owns a legally-held shotgun, that is the chance you take.   Lock and load....

19 Convictions..........just off the back of a 6 year stretch behind the door..........given the fact we cant gas these f*****g vermin, when are we going to bring in the 3 strikes law like america?...

we should be allowed to protect our familys in our own home,they did right shooting them imo

He told them: “If you burgle a house in the country where the householder owns a legally-held shotgun, that is the chance you take.

Yes you'd best.............................................................................A .22 should be more than enough :thumbs:

Everybody knows that you f*****g gaylord............... :icon_redface:

Get your mind out the gutter lab! :bad:

his mrs fecked off, hes trying to express his new sexuality :bad:

Ahhhh.................................he's flirting :laugh:

I dont need to flirt..... :D

OH YES YOU DO!! :tongue2:

OH YES YOU DO!! :tongue2:

I dont need too.....i just like too........... :D

Well done , Judge.

In Oklahoma and quite a few other States we have what's called 'The Castle Doctrine' as in ' A man's house is his castle and as such has a right to defend it'. In other words, someone breaks into your home you can blow them away no questions asked. Some States have gone a step further to include that you're property is a part of that. Including your vehicle . So if you're legally armed and someone tries to carjack you, you can legally deanimate them. That doesn't mean that if you come out of a store and someone is driving off with your vehicle that you can empty your .45 into the thief.

That aside...I am very pleased that this Judge ruled on the side of common sense.

• Like 2

Well done , Judge.

In Oklahoma and quite a few other States we have what's called 'The Castle Doctrine' as in ' A man's house is his castle and as such has a right to defend it'. In other words, someone breaks into your home you can blow them away no questions asked. Some States have gone a step further to include that you're property is a part of that. Including your vehicle . So if you're legally armed and someone tries to carjack you, you can legally deanimate them. That doesn't mean that if you come out of a store and someone is driving off with your vehicle that you can empty your .45 into the thief.

That aside...I am very pleased that this Judge ruled on the side of common sense.

I knew a guy from Colorado who called it the "Make My Day Law" :D

LOL... :D Yeah, it's called that,too.

It would solve alot of issues over here, the do gooders have tried to give all the rights, to the crims its gone beyond it,and this case was a good thing for people,in the end of the day the police had done there job,these lads all had previous convictions,but the law itself had failled to protect us from there actions, if they had served the 5 to 15 yrs for there convictions they would not be there to be shot in the first place,
  • Like 1