life can be so crule sometimes

Then I'm Afraid to say you are rather thick if you jumped in regardless. The chances are your dog would get out, while you drown.

Yes it is stupid, but im sorry - id take the risk.. :thumbs:

Ps, you can get adult swimming lessons these day's you know :laugh: Didnt you learn how to swin in primary school.?

I'd pay £1000 to watch Scott splash about without a pair of armbands on................. :laugh:

You cant say nothing, sure you cant swim either lol....

So it would be the two of you's splashing about with armbands on :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by MoChara

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs are far better swimmers compared to the average human..   Would I foook gan in after a dog..

I see folk sending there dog on the ice for stuff....i feel like throwing them in. Risking the loss of your working dog for the price of a pheasant.......no chance!!!.....My pup last season was on a p

it's appalling actually

Posted Images

Then I'm Afraid to say you are rather thick if you jumped in regardless. The chances are your dog would get out, while you drown.

Yes it is stupid, but im sorry - id take the risk.. :thumbs:

Ps, you can get adult swimming lessons these day's you know :laugh: Didnt you learn how to swin in primary school.?

I'd pay £1000 to watch Scott splash about without a pair of armbands on................. :laugh:

You cant say nothing, sure you cant swim either lol....

So it would be the two of you's splashing about with armbands on :laugh: :laugh:

Piss off i'd rather drown than wear them at age 31............ :laugh:

Hope you dont mind me putting this up Wxm - here is the link to the story :thumbs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209312/Two-dog-walkers-drown-swollen-river-boy-11-fights-life-struck-lightning-storm-lashes-Britain.html

Also in that article is the reason im am heart'fraid of lightening :yes: Unbelievable

Sad news that!

Rob 1930856812003754 and I go there quite a bit, the dogs are in and out of the river, but you can see from the banks how deep it gets at times, and it definitely is fast flowing.

I don't think either of us 2 are in much danger of being washed away though, but it's that dilemma isn't it ............ do you go in if your dog is in trouble?

I can't say if I would or not in honesty, I don't think I would but ..........

Oh.....is Rob an ice breaker SS?..... :laugh:

No more than me mate, neither of us are what you'd call "dainty" LOL

I wouldn't risk my own life to save my dog either, as much as I love them, my family is more important.

Having said this, who knows how you'd feel in that situation.,it might be just a spur of the moment thing, I hope I never have to find out.

Hope you dont mind me putting this up Wxm - here is the link to the story :thumbs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209312/Two-dog-walkers-drown-swollen-river-boy-11-fights-life-struck-lightning-storm-lashes-Britain.html

Also in that article is the reason im am heart'fraid of lightening :yes: Unbelievable

Yeah that's ok mo

Looking at it this morning her partner is belived to have jumped in aswel and has drowned aswel, must be awful for both the family's :/

got to be honest id jump in if i thoughtthe og was in trouble thats just me, my dog ,

As would i id imagine.. all the hours etc put into getting them to a standard then to watch them drown... id imagine id jump in without thinking...

have had a few dogs that id quite happily watch drown too rather than spend half hour digging the fecking hole, the tide could bury them for me :whistling:

I'm pretty certain i would go in..i can swim well but i would never really know until i was in that kind situation..adrenaline can make you do thing's you would not normaly do..

That what is it, sowhat said it aswell - you just do not know for sure what you will do in the moment :yes:

I say i wouldn't hesitate - but i cant guarantee it until i was put in that situation. :thumbs:

Touch wood it never happens .. :victory:

Sad news that!

Rob 1930856812003754 and I go there quite a bit, the dogs are in and out of the river, but you can see from the banks how deep it gets at times, and it definitely is fast flowing.

I don't think either of us 2 are in much danger of being washed away though, but it's that dilemma isn't it ............ do you go in if your dog is in trouble?

I can't say if I would or not in honesty, I don't think I would but ..........

Oh.....is Rob an ice breaker SS?..... :laugh:

No more than me mate, neither of us are what you'd call "dainty" LOL

Its funny cause i've always had Rob down as a Joe Pesci kind of character..... :hmm::D