S. Yorks Police being told.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

socks never mock any one who had the will to serve but could not come up to the requred standard in other times their kind were the back bone of the infantry i think you need to vistit any town

. Funny that. Socks. When any. Local lad. Gets killed in action. Its football grounds who the support are allways. Respectfull and. A min silence. Is. Given. There familys get invited to games. Funn

I fukcing hate that football supporter pack mentality nothing but a pack of illiterate chavs .........

I passed out of basic january 2011. There was alot of stupid people who passed out with me. And alot I would not like to be stood next to when shit hits the fan. Infact id prefer a stupif f**k to a coward. I went re so perhaphs different from infantry. But still full of thick lads. Infact th ones who couldnt hack it was the more academic. But I think if you have a can do attitude basic aint what 'they' say it was.

Basic training for a engineer is far different from the basic training a infantry soldier has to do .........

I passed out of basic january 2011. There was alot of stupid people who passed out with me. And alot I would not like to be stood next to when shit hits the fan. Infact id prefer a stupif f**k to a coward. I went re so perhaphs different from infantry. But still full of thick lads. Infact th ones who couldnt hack it was the more academic. But I think if you have a can do attitude basic aint what 'they' say it was.

Basic training for a engineer is far different from the basic training a infantry soldier has to do .........

which I already said ... But lets be honest its easy to become canon fodder. Especially if you can run :)

You will always need A grade students in the army ... How for example would the intelligence corps survive otherwise ........

Of course you do need intelligent people mate, you need them in most walks of life if not every. I still think you could take most able bodied people of the street and make the a soldier........If thats not the case then why do people say criminals should get National Service?.... :thumbs:

I have done 2 years as an instructor in a training depot and the wastage was over 50% on each intake it is down to a number of reasons..........

1. Some people can't handle the fitness and will never meet the required standard ..........

2. Although you don't need to be Einstein to be an infantry soldier there is a lot to learn over a very shortly period of time and unfortunately some lads just can't take on board the information needed .......

3. You are pushed physically and mentally hard in basic training and unfortunately some young lads can't handle it and break physically and mentally .....

4. There are a lot of guys that haven't got the attitude to work as part of a team and can't take orders ... Needless to say these types are no good to the army

5. Then you have the lads that just haven't got the minerals to do the job no matter how hard they try they are just not cut out for that type of life ..........

These are just a few examples of why not everybody is capable of being a soldier ...............

Daddy in bostel 1978.?. :laugh: :laugh:

You will always need A grade students in the army ... How for example would the intelligence corps survive otherwise ........

Of course you do need intelligent people mate, you need them in most walks of life if not every. I still think you could take most able bodied people of the street and make the a soldier........If thats not the case then why do people say criminals should get National Service?.... :thumbs:

I have done 2 years as an instructor in a training depot and the wastage was over 50% on each intake it is down to a number of reasons..........

1. Some people can't handle the fitness and will never meet the required standard ..........

2. Although you don't need to be Einstein to be an infantry soldier there is a lot to learn over a very shortly period of time and unfortunately some lads just can't take on board the information needed .......

3. You are pushed physically and mentally hard in basic training and unfortunately some young lads can't handle it and break physically and mentally .....

4. There are a lot of guys that haven't got the attitude to work as part of a team and can't take orders ... Needless to say these types are no good to the army

5. Then you have the lads that just haven't got the minerals to do the job no matter how hard they try they are just not cut out for that type of life ..........

These are just a few examples of why not everybody is capable of being a soldier ...............

Daddy in bostel 1978.?. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't get it ??? ...........