S. Yorks Police being told.

I fukcing hate that football supporter pack mentality nothing but a pack of illiterate chavs .........

Of course you do, because squaddies are so well behaved aren't they?! :laugh:

Not always no BUT at least they have the balls to go out and do a job that none of them spineless gobshites would ever have the minerals to do .......

What a load of shit,minerals? come on,any wanker off the street could be trained to do that. Minerals??

Don't talk such fukcing bollox if that was the case then why is it that over half of guys who sign up for the infantry fail basic training ..........

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

socks never mock any one who had the will to serve but could not come up to the requred standard in other times their kind were the back bone of the infantry i think you need to vistit any town

. Funny that. Socks. When any. Local lad. Gets killed in action. Its football grounds who the support are allways. Respectfull and. A min silence. Is. Given. There familys get invited to games. Funn

I fukcing hate that football supporter pack mentality nothing but a pack of illiterate chavs .........

Funny, wasnt it a similar pack mentality with the police who lied through their back teeth, changed statements, and sent 96 people to their death .................................

This has got nothing to do with the death of them poor fukcers god rest their souls ... What I was saying was that I hate the gang culture that surrounds football hooliganism .........

Funny, wasnt it a similar pack mentality with the police who lied through their back teeth, changed statements, and sent 96 people to their death .................................

This has got nothing to do with the death of them poor fukcers god rest their souls ... What I was saying was that I hate the gang culture that surrounds football hooliganism .........

Gang Culture is part and parcel of modern day life, its everywhere schools, workplace etc. I take it you dont get to many games, not every lad who goes the match and enjoys a sing is a hooligan, the days of football hooligan are well and truly over ;)

Gang Culture is part and parcel of modern day life, its everywhere schools, workplace etc. I take it you dont get to many games, not every lad who goes the match and enjoys a sing is a hooligan, the days of football hooligan are well and truly over ;)

So your telling me there are no firms left in football and they don't meet up for a ruck ???

So your telling me there are no firms left in football and they don't meet up for a ruck ???

You have been watching to many football hooligan movies :laugh: hooliginism went out in the 90's, you do get the odd bit of trouble at games but not to the extent your talking :thumbs:

You have been watching to many football hooligan movies :laugh: hooliginism went out in the 90's, you do get the odd bit of trouble at games but not to the extent your talking :thumbs:

take it your not a millwall supporter then :huh:

thought you knew i wouldnt comment on things i know very little about

Oh right I must be seeing things when the news shows all them fat bald fukcs rampaging through some foreing town when England plays away ........

Just what I thought, somebody with no first hand experience, do you believe everything you see and hear in the media? You jumped on a band wagon with some prejudice, stereo typical comments about a group of lads who where simply chanting about one of the biggest police cover ups of my lifetime and I'd guess yours, some of them probably friends/family of the people who where murdered that day.

Illetirate Chavs? I know of a few teachers, solicitors who enjoy going the game and having a sing ;)

• Like 1

Not always no BUT at least they have the balls to go out and do a job that none of them spineless gobshites would ever have the minerals to do .......

What a load of shit,minerals? come on,any wanker off the street could be trained to do that. Minerals??

Don't talk such fukcing bollox if that was the case then why is it that over half of guys who sign up for the infantry fail basic training ..........

socks never mock any one who had the will to serve but could not come up to the requred standard in other times their kind were the back bone of the infantry i think you need to vistit any town or village in the uk and read the names they didnt take no test bud they just turned up ;)
  • Like 6
Guest bullterrier

Oh right I must be seeing things when the news shows all them fat bald fukcs rampaging through some foreing town when England plays away ........

Just what I thought, somebody with no first hand experience, do you believe everything you see and hear in the media? You jumped on a band wagon with some prejudice, stereo typical comments about a group of lads who where simply chanting about one of the biggest police cover ups of my lifetime and I'd guess yours, some of them probably friends/family of the people who where murdered that day.

Illetirate Chavs? I know of a few teachers, solicitors who enjoy going the game and having a sing ;)

sock i know a few squadies who are season ticket holders at everton going the game when they can i was at leeds the other night with my son these everton fans your calling chavs were covering women and children as stones were being thrown at us i have liverpool supporters in my family as many others do as a city we feel the loss and maybe us playing leeds so soon after the report came out tempers were bound to be running high :thumbs: john

socks never mock any one who had the will to serve but could not come up to the requred standard in other times their kind were the back bone of the infantry i think you need to vistit any town or village in the uk and read the names they didnt take no test bud they just turned up ;)

Where was I mocking anybody ??? I was stating a fact that you couldn't just take anybody off the street and turn them into a soldier .......

sock i know a few squadies who are season ticket holders at everton going the game when they can i was at leeds the other night with my son these everton fans your calling chavs were covering women and children as stones were being thrown at us i have liverpool supporters in my family as many others do as a city we feel the loss and maybe us playing leeds so soon after the report came out tempers were bound to be running high :thumbs: john

There we go point proven women and children needing to be protected from rocks being thrown ........