Public Footpaths?

The old bill stopped me when I was out lamping they asked the usual questions which I happily answered , then they said do you have permission I said I don't need permission the copper said well that's poaching my boy :laugh: I then burst his bubble , by telling him I owned the fooking land and took them down to the farm house and invited them in , tbh they did seem a canny pair of pigs had a crack on while the dog warmed by the fire ,they were just doing their job I suppose :thumbs:

:clapper: :clapper: Some are decent enough mate

The old bill stopped me when I was out lamping they asked the usual questions which I happily answered , then they said do you have permission I said I don't need permission the copper said well that's poaching my boy :laugh: I then burst his bubble , by telling him I owned the fooking land and took them down to the farm house and invited them in , tbh they did seem a canny pair of pigs had a crack on while the dog warmed by the fire ,they were just doing their job I suppose :thumbs:

Yep not all bad :thumbs:

Better start nocking on doors again then didn't no it was that bad. Its really had to get permission. No one wants young lads on there land this county is a joke. Out in the fields getting rid of vermin not coursing any bother to no one letting our dogs do what is natural to them. Really gets me mad,might as well go around town on a weekend instead getting pissed up and carrying on. Only get a £80 on the spot fine. It's a discrase.

Better start nocking on doors again then didn't no it was that bad. Its really had to get permission. No one wants young lads on there land this county is a joke. Out in the fields getting rid of vermin not coursing any bother to no one letting our dogs do what is natural to them. Really gets me mad,might as well go around town on a weekend instead getting pissed up and carrying on. Only get a £80 on the spot fine. It's a discrase.

True mate, if you have transport I'll take you out on my permissive land a few times during the season :victory:

• 4 years later...

If you wonder down this track here you will find some permissive land through the first wooden gate you come to :-

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Neen+Savage/@52.4144399,-2.4914417,3a,79.3y,354.94h,73.54t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1slw7WAdmoZkuij8Ki5l6jtg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x48706132f3e38e71:0x8495784244c89ca0?hl=en

Walked around there the other day and saw quite a few rabbits and some hares too.

Edited by davedavedave

If the police pull you on the way home and the cars full Rabbits you got the dogs in the back lamp in the footwell. Is that the same , just for instance. And I didn't av any permission.

You would lose everything including the car and dogs :thumbs:

but , if you went home 1st drop the dog off and lamp, then picked the rabbits latter, and you was only walking on the public path, you done nothing wrong have you, if asked where did you get them, you found them by the edge , and this does happen few times a rabbit or bird been hit, but not killed and its made it way there :yes: and you if you just carry one of them powerful torches , nothing wrong with that, lot of people carry them at night just taking these dogs out, dont for get it dark at 4pm in the winter , i ve met few dog walkers (not hunters ) from 4-6pm who just taking there dogs out after work . yep nice powerful torch still get the odd run for your dog :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Yep not all bad :thumbs:
you not been on since I asked you what you doing with my pals stolen dog in your avatar?