• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If i cant feed mine rabbits its chicken carcasses

Fur and feather

Whole animal usualy rabbit pigeon or corvid of some kind.

If he asnt had meat from young he wont recognise it as food. They imprint on food at very young age.

yeah he was only fed dry food from kit when i give meat all he does is stass it in corners but never eats it , when i work him he will bottle them up at a stop end kill the first 1 and stay with it till dug to. He's the type of ferret you deffinately need a coller on only worked him once without a coller never again. atb sp

Mine are fed exclusively on meat, that's how they were brought up so just carried it on. Chicken thighs/drumsticks/wings/carcasses, mince, rabbit, pigeon, crows, magpies, squirrel, liver etc with the odd egg thrown in about once a week. Good tip for people who feed meat/flesh is too keep an eye on the 'reduced priced' section in the supermarkets, for the stuff going out of date or with damaged packaging. Had some good bargains from there including a few whole raw chickens, that i jointed and then froze for use later.

james wellbeloved and wood pigeon in the summer and rabbit n day old chicks with a constant bowl of wellbeloved in the winter . NEVER given them cat food, my pal feeds his ferts cat food and they dont look very healthy at all .

does anyone feed fish ??? i have been told not to feed them fish , cant remember why tho ???