greyhound ferret?

these are all common ferrets i cant see whats the obbsession with trowing up all diffrent pictures its a joke greyhound ferrets is a made up name end of anyway off out hunting the locness monster with my whippet post pictures of the giant beast sooon :toast:

are you taking Tarka the otter with you......................lol

nar mate my ferrets are efc ferrets the can swim under water for hours on end mate swear check em out on google or the wikipedia :boogy:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never seen one yet...................got any picture's.  

Thats right mate, they just look pretty..............

There is no such animal as a"greyhound ferret" you could ask a hundred ferreters and most would come up with different answers It comes down to different inturpretations of what is a so called Greyh

a ferret is.......a ferret i dont give a dam what its called,what it looks like, what shape it is all im bothered about is the fact as long as it shifts rabbits i'm happy

Totally agree a ferret is a ferret ...........but I have kept this strain for years, they are bred this way to slip through nets with the minimal of disturbance and work all day and every day of the week because the are fit and not fat overweight seal pups(these are not small weedy animals). Each to their own but I like this type and as they say the proof is in the freezer............................................. :thumbs:

'Rake aboot' timestamp='1348377923' post='2816455']

What aboot Alpaca, Bob,, I fancy calling mine Alpaca ferrets,, wid that be awrite annaw ?? lol

Aye your's work i saw you digging to them :laugh: :laugh:

I want a panda one but every bodies selling eu poley or angora's and there so yesterday

Just looks like a long skinny ferret..

Correct exactly that long skinny ferrets with roaches backs bred to long skinny ferrets the same so you get over time a type same in all animals that humans tinker with , breed same to same and after time you get the same no ones saying there a different animal. There ferrets but just bred to type ,