Thl charity boxing match For abandoned lurchers

Truth be told after he popped my nose I lost it and took gloves off and said we'll do it properly. He came off a lot worse. My mum scares the shit out of me still now, ain't lived y home for 3 years

Have you got a printer ?......................Print this thread off,lock it away in your wardrobe for around 10 years....................then get it out and read it....................it will hit you harder than any man could :D

• Like 13

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you got a printer ?......................Print this thread off,lock it away in your wardrobe for around 10 years....................then get it out and read it....................it will hit you

no one on this site is in my height caterogory , and im afraid my forehead will be to good of a target if i was boxing so it would be a no no from me

Isn,t it time to stop picking on the lad and give him some helpful , constructive advise ? I,ll start ...           GROW UP YOU SILLY LITTLE SCROTE !!!!

Posted Images

I don't talk shit, never have and never will ta

Are you not the same person who i ignored a while back when you asked if you could pm me to throw " a few names " at me .........like im going to have a " do you know " session with a teenager :D

Truth be told after he popped my nose I lost it and took gloves off and said we'll do it properly. He came off a lot worse. My mum scares the shit out of me still now, ain't lived y home for 3 years

Have you got a printer ?......................Print this thread off,lock it away in your wardrobe for around 10 years....................then get it out and read it....................it will hit you harder than any man could :D

reality is far quicker than than that :laugh: it just needs to sink in :thumbs: