R10

Since January I have been through around 12 rifles (mostly PCP) and that includes Air Arms 400, Ultra's Scorpion, Hammerli and various others. The first one was the R-10 MkII. I entered my first HFT with it and scored a 52 ex 60. It was the most complete rifle I have ever used and regret selling it. I now have an AA 400 and whilst it's superb and I have scored higher scores with it I would give anything to get the r-10 back.

Having had mine for some time now I would hands down say to purchase one, got mine for £625 new in .177 and would say it easily rivals an airwolf/HW100 or similar and out of the box its accuracy is cracking as is the shot count and overall quality.

Wouldn't be without mine and certainly wouldn't ever part with it!

(http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/224654-new-toy/#entry2325576) old post and pics

Hi there Kev13 i been in to A. Branthwaite gunsmith in Cheadle Hulme this morning and ordered a new R10 £600 cheapest iv seen it, wonder if its worth you phoning them and asking can they deliver it to your nearest gun shop? might be cheaper if they can.

i have the r10 in .22 and the ultra in .177

the r10 is top pick every time with the exception of night time vehicle lamping. great rifle and have had no probs with it. it has a better shot count that the ultra per fill feels and suits me better.

i love it.......... buy one

regards P

I have two

one mk1 blueprinted and a mk2 both 22 v/g guns

Here they are

left one is my mk1 chopped and fettled to my likeing LOVE IT :toast:

right is my mk2 shoots spot on better bolt on the mk2 but i think the barrel needs shortening if used for hunting

middle is my hw97k sfs tuned ( cant put the thing down ) :thumbs:

luckerly all three like h+n ftt 22

DSC00366_zps57e2270f.jpg

go on get one ( or two ) :whistling:

ATB

GARRICK