Dale Cregan nutter & police shot

Its how it is SH

To f*****g soft are Prisons.

Fact is they are better looked after than our Pensioners in Nursing Homes and that cant be right.

They are also better looked after than our troops on operational tours ... Did you know a if you are doing bird your wife doesn't have to pay council tax ... Ask a soldiers wife if it's the same for her !!!!!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 woman get sent to a burglary in progress, yet I get seen out lamping in a subaru and 6 cars 2 vans a helicopter come out, even the main inspector jumped in his own car and came out to where they ha

2 young women in the prime of their lives were murdered.   It doesn't matter what they did for a job, they won't be doing it tomorrow, and that is sad.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days

Its how it is SH

To f*****g soft are Prisons.

Fact is they are better looked after than our Pensioners in Nursing Homes and that cant be right.

They are also better looked after than our troops on operational tours ... Did you know a if you are doing bird your wife doesn't have to pay council tax ... Ask a soldiers wife if it's the same for her !!!!!!!!

Now that is bad, again legal system at fault.

A soldier is earning a wage a prisoners not........................and is Army accomodation not exempt from council tax

Edited by gnasher16

Nope you pay CILOT which equates to around £99 a month for one room that you live in .... And a prisoner is not earning because he or she has robbed mugged beaten up abused defrauded etc etc etc all they're own a fault a soldier is earning a wage for putting his or life on the line for the better of us all ... On an operational tour that lasts 6 months he doesn't get visits from his wife and kids either ... Gnasher your little girl has recently married a soldier I can guarenty that by the end of his first operational tour as your son in law you will think differently ...........

• Like 2

Can we at least agree that without a police force society would quickly crumble? Individuals may not feel a need for police but as a society we absolutely need them. They are not perfect but better to have what we do that nothing at all.

I must admit, I do have a stereotype in my head of coppers and it aint a good one but I'm not going to tar em all the same. I don't have a great deal of respect for them on the whole but their job I do. I don't know these two women from any other but they were on the front line, whether c**ts or saints, and paid the ultimate price. It's no less fair and just as sad as a soldier coming home in a box.

:thumbs:

• Like 3

Nope you pay CILOT which equates to around £99 a month for one room that you live in .... And a prisoner is not earning because he or she has robbed mugged beaten up abused defrauded etc etc etc all they're own a fault a soldier is earning a wage for putting his or life on the line for the better of us all ... On an operational tour that lasts 6 months he doesn't get visits from his wife and kids either ... Gnasher your little girl has recently married a soldier I can guarenty that by the end of his first operational tour as your son in law you will think differently ...........

slow down mate im on your side !............i was a.....asking a question ( is army acc exempt )......and b.....stating a fact ( prisoners are not earning so you cant get blood out of a stone )......................nothing to " think differently " about.

Can we at least agree that without a police force society would quickly crumble? Individuals may not feel a need for police but as a society we absolutely need them. They are not perfect but better to have what we do that nothing at all.

I must admit, I do have a stereotype in my head of coppers and it aint a good one but I'm not going to tar em all the same. I don't have a great deal of respect for them on the whole but their job I do. I don't know these two women from any other but they were on the front line, whether c**ts or saints, and paid the ultimate price. It's no less fair and just as sad as a soldier coming home in a box.

:thumbs:

very well put :thumbs:

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days of news and ministers debating over them ........

• Like 9

I'm not a fan of the police, I don't think their lives are worth more than the girl working part time in the kebab shop, she's probably in as much danger and subject to as much abuse at shutting time as your average policeman/woman. That said, two young women went to their work yesterday and didn't come home, that is tragic and god forbid any of us ever find ourselves in the situation where it's our wife/partner/daughter. RIP.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days of news and ministers debating over them ........

No prob that was pretty much the first point i made about 8 pages back mate like i said i,ll stand on and admit i dont value a coppers life anywhere near a soldiers.......................Soldiers have qualities normal everyday folk like me dont have......any old prick could be a copper if he was that way inclined,brave heroes my arse they have no more value than someone packing frozen peas in my opinion.

• Like 2

The Father off the girl from here who died is askin for the death penalty .... give it a few weeks when all the MPs , Police Chiefs And Media have Squeezed the Life out off this and moved on to another incident that will sell papers for the Media and gain popularity for MPs and Police Chiefs , her Father will start seein it the way some on here are i.e. Why was he on Bail , how come they couldnt find him after the 2nd murder , and the answer is they couldnt give a fukc deep down like when Yvonne Fletcher was Murdered it didnt suit for whatever reason , be it Political i dont know but for those in there ivory tower who make these decisions it made better sense to let her killer go !!