Dale Cregan nutter & police shot

It is a serious crime assaulting an officer. That's why most sane people don't do it. Same reason why most sane people don't kill people, And keep hand grenades in thier home. Although there some that would think that's perfectly within thier rights lol we have sentences for the unlawfull killing of another person, no need to confuse that or piss people off by judging the length of sentence, by your standing in the community.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 woman get sent to a burglary in progress, yet I get seen out lamping in a subaru and 6 cars 2 vans a helicopter come out, even the main inspector jumped in his own car and came out to where they ha

2 young women in the prime of their lives were murdered.   It doesn't matter what they did for a job, they won't be doing it tomorrow, and that is sad.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days

In my book assaulting a nurse/firefighter/paramedic should carry a higher sentence.

Police like the attention when they carry all the gear, but moan when it doesn't go their way (Plus it's never their fault).

Should assaulting a soldier not carry higher penalties? Like, I don't know, when the guy returned from Iraq and had is head kicked in by 3 coppers?

Can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

In my book assaulting a nurse/firefighter/paramedic should carry a higher sentence.

Police like the attention when they carry all the gear, but moan when it doesn't go their way (Plus it's never their fault).

Should assaulting a soldier not carry higher penalties? Like, I don't know, when the guy returned from Iraq and had is head kicked in by 3 coppers?

Can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

:laugh: .............its just getting silly now. The women pc dont ask for a pink baton and pepper spray do they................ :D

Lol I meant they're happy to spray someone with what is technically a firearm, because said person raised their voice slightly, but now need extra protection in case someone goes for them?

Not to mention if someone defended themself I'm sure the police would have no objection to fabricating statements.

What there trying to get at is that if folk think they can get off lightly with killing a copper then the general respect for the uniform will disappear which would slowly but surely lead to decline in society. There there to do a job to protect me & you. At a guess all the police haters have lets say a few pages on there record, is that the laws fault, hmm, no its yours for being stupid enough to get caught.. I'm sure that if there house got screwed or your motor got nicked you'd be onto them quick sharp..

Do I think it's worse killing a copper than a average joe, yes I do, do I think they should receive a greater sentence, no.. Am I bothered that il get good old Internet abuse for this post, hmmm, no

• Like 3

Lol I meant they're happy to spray someone with what is technically a firearm, because said person raised their voice slightly, but now need extra protection in case someone goes for them?

Not to mention if someone defended themself I'm sure the police would have no objection to fabricating statements.

I'm sure some do................nothing to do with the police as a whole though is it..... :thumbs:

Alimac I can hold my hands up and admit my own stupidity however every day the police break their own rules and constantly get away with it. The amount of bullshit evidence drummed up and miscarriages of justice, not to mention armed police's appealing record of murder (sorry, unlawful killing), is obviously going to piss people off!

What if a copper grabbed me, I pushed him, and he died after hitting his head on the ground? Does that make me a 'cop killer' in need of raping by the courts?

My point is, you can't have it both ways. If you want to be involved with the heavy stuff as a career then you take the rough with the smooth.

• Like 1

I'm sure some do................nothing to do with the police as a whole though is it..... :thumbs:

Maybe 90% then :D There is a culture of bullying within the training college that's currently being investigated, there's also a culture of sticking up for each other no matter what.

One of my mates was told upon reaching his station "The only friends you have are within the force now, so forget your civvy ones...". Says it all to me really.

Alimac I can hold my hands up and admit my own stupidity however every day the police break their own rules and constantly get away with it. The amount of bullshit evidence drummed up and miscarriages of justice, not to mention armed police's appealing record of murder (sorry, unlawful killing), is obviously going to piss people off!

What if a copper grabbed me, I pushed him, and he died after hitting his head on the ground? Does that make me a 'cop killer' in need of raping by the courts?

My point is, you can't have it both ways. If you want to be involved with the heavy stuff as a career then you take the rough with the smooth.

Why did you push him?......... :whistling:

Maybe 90% then :D There is a culture of bullying within the training college that's currently being investigated, there's also a culture of sticking up for each other no matter what.

One of my mates was told upon reaching his station "The only friends you have are within the force now, so forget your civvy ones...". Says it all to me really.

Reading this thread makes me think thats true. Hated by most for trying to do a job.......whether you are a twat or not. Imagine getting labelled with something that just isnt true.....you barbaric fox murderer you......... :whistling:

• Like 1

Poaching from an estate in fife :laugh:

Well he clearly shouldn't have grabbed you then..........................................he should have shot you!!...... :laugh: