Badger culling?

My opinion is they should be put on the general license. That's what the general license is for! All this media and controversey is a bit laughable. What's all the fuss about? Just emotional, soft headed, liberal, disney reared, tossers pissing and whining because brock has been knocked from his pedastal of protection!

Lamp them with suitable firearms and dig them with sensible terriers durring a legal anual cull season under the general license, that's my opinion.

• Like 4

Needs to be done but not for TB reasons but to reduce the numbers as you cant have a top predator in the food chain unchecked .

We need to have quailfied persons to take care of badgers in control humane way and not for sporting reasons .

Not ever tom dick and harry with terriers .

ATB Cookie

You dont half slaver some shite Cookie......whats the difference between a f*****g badger and a fox? Both a pain in the arse if you ask me. Fair game!!! :thumbs:
  • Like 1

If there in a cull area and the landowner objects etc ,stop all there grants from the government and then see how many dont want them culled , there's far too many about you see them dead at the side of nearly every motor way