new boots

hi guys,,,,iv just bought a pair of boots off ebay they are,,,,brown,, size 10,, hi-tec gortex,, walking boots,,with a proper lace up instead of the holes lace up type,,,,theyr really comfortable and basicly brand new,,,,+ only paid £26 for them lol what a bargain,has anyone seen or heard of this make? and what are peoples views? atb ft

only 6 months? i wouldnt even mind if they lasted through this hunting season,,they were only £26, if i paid an arm and a leg for them id be gutted,,but im happy with these boots,im gonna get a pair of british army gortex boots aswel, i remember years ago the name/logo hi-tec trainers which was crap,,but i havent seen them for years,so was budious about these boots but when they arrived ,i tried them on they are really comfortable,the grip on them is deep and brand new,i prefer the hook lace up type aswel and theyr gortex, so yea im happy with them,,,some people can afford to spend £200--£300 on a pair of boots on here,, but im out of work,, and these cheap pair will do me fine,, has anyone else had a pair of these boots? atb ft

Edited by foxtails
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tay sport muck boots mate cant beat them for the price paid £ 80 for mine of ebay ive gone frew so many cheap wellys an boots better of buyin a decent pair last a lot longer :thumbs:

muck boot comfy but you ll still end up with wet feet from sweating if your doing any amount of walking as someone says above spend the most you can afford as the more expensive boots the better the quality meindl dovre are a cracking boot mine going into forth season so works out about 55 quid a year so not expensive in the long run some cant see the wood for the trees !

tay sport muck boots mate cant beat them for the price paid £ 80 for mine of ebay ive gone frew so many cheap wellys an boots better of buyin a decent pair last a lot longer :thumbs:

muck boot comfy but you ll still end up with wet feet from sweating if your doing any amount of walking as someone says above spend the most you can afford as the more expensive boots the better the quality meindl dovre are a cracking boot mine going into forth season so works out about 55 quid a year so not expensive in the long run some cant see the wood for the trees !

ive never had a problem with mine mate im never out of them :laugh: an thats not a lie :laugh: