What a Lakeland should look like ?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My type of lakeland terrier, old Midleton type great worker.

edit

Got a slight gripe about your topic's title though (not a jab at you)... ''what a lakeland should look like'' As that implies looks mean something..the lakeland terriermen I know personally wont consi

Posted Images

Some nice dogs on this thread. Todhunter yours are crackers! What they like at work if they do work? Would love one but work means more to me than looks so no sure if Id take my chances on one with the type of price they go for.

Some nice dogs on this thread. Todhunter yours are crackers! What they like at work if they do work? Would love one but work means more to me than looks so no sure if Id take my chances on one with the type of price they go for.

old dog has been worked n did well two bitches are also been worked young dog is just over a yr old

old dog has been worked n did well two bitches are also been worked young dog is just over a yr old

Cool Todd they are really nice dogs! Would love to see one work one day!

there was five pupz in young dogs litter 3 were given to mates to work for me the runt went to a guy who shots said he wanted it for bloodtrailin for shot deer dont know how its comein on not heard n this one we have will be sent down to a mate who does work wa a pack of hounds so hopefully fingers crossed they make it work wise

Edited by toddhunter