Some pics from today

Guest Leveller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I head out on the old railway line today in search of a few rabbits, just the dog a couple of ferrets and a few purse nets.   Spotted a mixy by the hedge but it was too close for the dog to pick it

I'm scared to reply to you incase I break the genetics down wrong and you start a thread about me being lazy or send me more pm's asking me for a fight after school!     You're nothing but a dogle

Levs, take no notice of the buffoon.....your time would better spent buying a decent camera !! Lol lol   Dogs looking in tidy order mate;) ...........     ...........still reckon Dances would bit

Guest Leveller

I wouldn't want any of your passed around worm/flea/tick ridden shite if it was the last dogs on this planet. I've heard all I need to about you and your dogs to know you do f**k all and you're not the type of person who I'd want anything to do with I have no time for liars and messers

Edited by Leveller
Guest Leveller

lol what a joke you are. how far are you from hemyock, churchinford, smeatharpe, stockland or cotleigh? just so i dont end up to near you, ill make sure i stay the opposite side of the hills away from you

You see this is the kind of f*****g wierdo you are? You've found out about a club I did a commision for and you've Googled it you've got a load of vilages in the area that the club shares it's name with and you think that scares me and I should feel threatened by your new found knowledge of the villages of East Devon

I'm so glad I take the time and effort to make positive posts about hunting on here and share some of my outings just for some little scrote to slag off my handy little rabbiting dog and send me threats it really makes me feel good about adding more to the site...........and an added bonus I've just found a feature on here that enables me to ignore your posts and seeing as you've never posted anything constructive or hunting related I've added all your names to it 123456/south hams messer/Prances :bye:

No wonder people dont post anymore, its just ends in stupidity. For what its worth your pup looks handy and is obviously pleasing you which is what its all about in my opinion. Its good to see some more actual hunting topics appearing, keep it up.

ATB

That dog looks in fine fettle! Following your progress with her she seems to be shaping up to be a real pleasure to have around.

123456, you have no business on this thread so why comment. Yeah yeah it's an 'open' forum, 'you have every right' blah blah but all you ever do is argue with levs and seeing as you have given away better dogs than his why the f**k are you even interested. If you had any respect for this site, you would just leave it be and save the trouble eh?

• Like 1