Some pics from today

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

I'm not fat, I'm bubbly :tongue2:

Anytime you want a day out I'm up for it, are you looking for an enjoyable day amongst like minded folk or is this one of them prove how tough I am and show you my mettle kind of offers I seem to be getting lately.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I head out on the old railway line today in search of a few rabbits, just the dog a couple of ferrets and a few purse nets.   Spotted a mixy by the hedge but it was too close for the dog to pick it

I'm scared to reply to you incase I break the genetics down wrong and you start a thread about me being lazy or send me more pm's asking me for a fight after school!     You're nothing but a dogle

Levs, take no notice of the buffoon.....your time would better spent buying a decent camera !! Lol lol   Dogs looking in tidy order mate;) ...........     ...........still reckon Dances would bit

dogless? no i dont feel the need to post what i do on here thanks, i dont need other people to massage by ego like you :thumbs:

It's got nothing to do with ego it's to do with using the site. I feel obliged to share my hunting trips because I use the site I enjoy reading others exploits and feel its only fair to put something back. If nobody put working dog related posts on the forum it would be full of your crappy posts. The only reason you post f**k all about hunting is simply because you don't do anything and you know f**k all about the dog game so you have nothing of worth to contribute. All you do is troll this site spouting shit and I don't even need to highlight the fact you're a nobba because your dumbfuck topics and posts speak volumes about the type of messer that you are all.

as it happens i do plenty of lurcher work but dont see it anyone on here business and dont take pics so couldnt put up super cool topics like yours.

i do actually having been around them all my life i have a rough idea what they sometimes look like :wub:

oh and wasnt far from you last night but dont worry i didnt go near the club darling, was to busy lamping :angel:

you should give it by son your just making a fool of yourself atb
  • Like 2
Guest Leveller

i do actually having been around them all my life i have a rough idea what they sometimes look like :wub:

oh and wasnt far from you last night but dont worry i didnt go near the club darling, was to busy lamping :angel:

Yeah right, that is so funny buses don't run around here that time of night you scabby little runt

The club that you keep mentioning is a fecking riding club you dumbfuck it's not a place or a building, it doesn't even have an address it's an organisation mostly young children and older ladies they hold events at various equestrian centres and people get together and take part in various equine activities, dressage, showjumping etc:.

You've seen some of the watermarks on my photo's then being the super sleuth that you quite obviously are you've found my website, seen a commision that I did a few weeks back for the club and think for some strange reason I'm connected to it, I'm not it was a job I did. What next? are you going to try to attack the kids from the pony club who's photo's I also took you sick little scummer.

Seriously you are an absolute joke, the only thing consistent in your posts is the bullshit. The worst type of yellow Judas there is and for the record my kennels are protected by cctv and me so if you fancy carrying out your pussy ass threats next time you're "not far from me" go ahead punk make my day ;) I've worked hard for what I've got and my dogs mean a lot to me I dread to think what I'd do to some little scrote like you if I found you in my yard meddling with my dogs...................

• Like 2

Yeah right, that is so funny buses don't run around here that time of night you scabby little runt

The club that you keep mentioning is a fecking riding club you dumbfuck it's not a place or a building, it doesn't even have an address it's an organisation mostly young children and older ladies they hold events at various equestrian centres and people get together and take part in various equine activities, dressage, showjumping etc:.

You've seen some of the watermarks on my photo's then being the super sleuth that you quite obviously are you've found my website, seen a commision that I did a few weeks back for the club and think for some strange reason I'm connected to it, I'm not it was a job I did. What next? are you going to try to attack the kids from the pony club who's photo's I also took you sick little scummer.

Seriously you are an absolute joke, the only thing consistent in your posts is the bullshit. The worst type of yellow Judas there is and for the record my kennels are protected by cctv and me so if you fancy carrying out your pussy ass threats next time you're "not far from me" go ahead punk make my day ;) I've worked hard for what I've got and my dogs mean a lot to me I dread to think what I'd do to some little scrote like you if I found you in my yard meddling with my dogs...................

i dont know why you bother argueing .........................................just let the dumb ass think hes better.....................................ignore him ...................

nice dukel you got and nothing better than a ferret and a mutt for some sport.....

i wouldnt touch your dogs, ive given away curs that would no doubt be better.

i wasnt far from you have some land by you but you are the one that said you would see me if you remember, when im lamping i wouldnt waste my time with you but i will bump into you one day. is a small world after all.

so what makes you think id go near that thing of yours?